- Apr 12, 2001
Apple will be offering customers up to a $200 Apple Store gift card alongside purchases of eligible products as part of its annual four-day shopping event that begins on Black Friday, November 26, until Cyber Monday on November 29.
The promotion will be valid for all customers who purchase eligible products either at an Apple Store, by phone at 1-800-MY-APPLE, or online. See the eligible product purchases listed below
- $50 for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE
- Up to $75 for second or third-generation AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max
- $50 for Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- $100 for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- $100 for MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac mini
- $200 for 27-inch iMac
- $50 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Up to $50 for second-generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTag four pack, and Magic Keyboard
- Up to $50 for Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, and more
As a reminder, Apple Store gift cards can be utilized for several purchases, including products, accessories, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud, and more. For the latest and greatest Black Friday deals, be sure to checkout our dedicated roundup.
Article Link: Apple Black Friday: Up to $200 in Apple Gift Cards With AirPods, iPhones, MacBooks, Apple Watch Purchase