Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

garylapointe

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2006
Dearborn (Detroit), MI, USA
Imagine if Apple offered some deals on their services, like Apple One packages?
They need a deal on an Individual Premier package. Right now it is $29.99 for 1 person or 6 people.

They need a $19.99 slot for Individual Premier or something better.

$29.99 seems like a no-brainer for a family of 6 (or even 4 or 5), it's a lot for just me who isn't even going to use all the services. As of right now, all they're getting is 200GB worth of iCloud out of me and free trials for the others. They could probably be getting $20 out of me (I'm not even 100% sure I'd pay that, but I'm already paying $4 so it's only $16 more for the others).

Reactions: satchmo

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Yep that’s how I read it so in the UK it seems to be the same. I can get AirPods Pro for £214 through the employee discount scheme. So my thoughts are that I leave it in the basket at that price and then on Friday go through the purchase process and see if it applies the gift card

…do not qualify​

Promotion Restrictions​

This offer is valid only during the Promotion Period, while supplies last. Eligible Products and Promotion Products are subject to availability. For each Eligible Product Category, only two (2) Promotion Products per purchaser may be obtained during this promotion. You must be an individual end-user purchaser to obtain this promotional offer. Resellers, public entities, government entities, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, education purchasers, enterprise purchasers, and business purchasers do not qualify, and Apple reserves the right to cancel purchases made by such purchasers. If Apple determines that you participated in this promotion but were not a Qualified Purchaser, Apple will seek a return of the Promotion Product, or reimbursement for the value of the Promotion Product. Purchases of Eligible Products via any channel other than any of the Qualifying Locations are not eligible for this promotion. Subject to Apple Gift Card Terms and Conditions; see apple.com/us/go/legal/gc. Election of the offer may require personal setup of your Eligible Product at the time of purchase. Purchases made on a Corporate Employee Purchase Program storefront or on a Veterans and Military Purchase Program storefront also do not qualify.

You must be referring to this part: “educational institutions, education purchasers”.

This isn’t how apple usually describes the education store, so that’s why it’s not clear. In previous years, apple specifically excluded education store purchases.
I tried this morning (11/26) on the Veteran store and no dice on the Gift Card promotion. I went to the regular store and built the same order and the gift card discounts kicked in immediately. Oh well...Guess I'm waiting for the spring to see what new iPad Pros come out. Happy Shopping!

LonestarOne

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2019
McKinney, TX
I tried this morning (11/26) on the Veteran store and no dice on the Gift Card promotion. I went to the regular store and built the same order and the gift card discounts kicked in immediately. Oh well...Guess I'm waiting for the spring to see what new iPad Pros come out. Happy Shopping!

If the iPad Pro sticks to the normal 18-month update cycle, the next one won’t release until fall of 2022. That’s also when the M2 is rumored to be released. If a new iPad Pro were released in the spring, what chip would Apple put in it?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.