Apple Card Invite UK

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by drmsa, Aug 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. drmsa macrumors newbie

drmsa

Anyone else received an Apple Card invite in the UK late last night/earlier this AM?

Or is just an error on Apple’s part. As no subsequent success in getting access to the card on my Wallet.

PS I do have the iOS 13 beta 5 though (pubic beta).

2. iApplereviews macrumors 6502a

iApplereviews

Everyone got this email with no actual invite. Reports of people who have already activated their card getting it as well.

3. drmsa thread starter macrumors newbie

drmsa

4. iApplereviews macrumors 6502a

iApplereviews

Apple told me there was an issue with the system recognizing emails used as iCloud emails. If your in the US reenter your email in notify me and wait the 48 hours for the invite. Being in the UK if you do it again it probably won't work. But that's what caused the issue.

5. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68020

Bazooka-joe

I didn't receive an invite. Used the same address ever since I bought in to the Apple Eco system.

6. iApplereviews macrumors 6502a

iApplereviews

You probably weren't part of the batch of bad invites then. You won't get anything being outside the US. Only people who got it where ones who where part of this system issue.

7. pojo1806 macrumors 68020

Pretty sure it won't be out in the UK until next year, probably with the 2020 iPhone release.

8. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68020

Bazooka-joe

Well now there has been a rollout across the US perhaps we will see some progress in the UK

9. GadgetBen macrumors 65816

GadgetBen

Would be interesting to speculate who the provider will be in the UK? Who do Goldman Sachs partner with/have links with over here?

10. iGeek2019 macrumors newbie

Tapping the ‘Apply Now’ link on Apple.com opens this in Wallet so I’m wondering if those who are interested outside of the United States might see it sooner rather than later? F0C2F011-32A2-42B9-86B7-692D68BDAD6A.png

11. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68020

Bazooka-joe

Yeah I tried that earlier and got the same. Before yesterday, the link allowed you to register your email address.