Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twigman08

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2012
Really? Jobs went out and interacted with the common folk waiting in line??

When exactly did this happen?

All Steve did was make snarky replies via email. Yeah, most CEOs wouldn't respond, but Steve's responses were stupid.

:apple:

Oh and another video to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNcKW...MLVYoG&index=4

I know of at least two more off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more out there though that I haven't seen.

mbh

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2002
Under Tim Cook, Apple cannot even perform simple and obvious product changes such as increasing the iPhone's screen size, let alone innovate.

Under which CEO did the iPhone 5 increase the size of the screen?

nazaar

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2008
Great to hear from you, I have some completely different: Same A7 chip, nice fingerprint sensor, same home button, same nice screen and resolution and guess what - it will cost $399 more but offer the same performance in a great new jazzy color! Pre-order yours now!

Great!
I'm waiting in line now so I'll be the first to get the iPhone 6!!

phinsup

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2008
Las vegas
I wonder what it would look like if they leaked info about shortages, showed long shipping dates on the website, but delivered all the phones quickly. You know create "shortage" frenzy, but actually sell the phones....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.