Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
lol ill keep on winning. Thank God for Donald J. Trump. We would have been in WW3 with Crooked Hillary.

You have obviously put a lot of thought into drawing that conclusion.

What exactly makes you think Hillary Clinton was going to take the world into another global conflict?

You current President is far more of a hot head and ready to "push the button" or "pull the trigger".

Zachari

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2012
Washington, DC
You current President is far more of a hot head and ready to "push the button" or "pull the trigger".

lol. It's funny you people push that narrative when he is literally in peace talks with North Korea, Russia, Iran, doing more than any other president and nominted for a Nobel Peace Prize (and he has been in office for only 2 years). You do realize Obama dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016, right?

ISIS is gone due to President Trump's actions.

Reactions: mrsir2009

RootBeerMan

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2016
lol. It's funny you people push that narrative when he is literally in peace talks with North Korea, Russia, Iran, doing more than any other president and nominted for a Nobel Peace Prize (and he has been in office for only 2 years). You do realize Obama dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016, right?

You're conveniently forgetting that ISIL arose because of Bush's actions. The American military presence that fought them back, and has ultimately decimated them, was sent their by Obama. Not Trump. Bush and Obama were cut from the same cloth, when it came to killing people. As we can see in Yemen and other parts, Trump is more than willing to continue the murderous spree of his predecessors.

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003

If by 'you people' you mean 'people that like facts', sign me up...

how about some facts...

1) who can be nominated? literally anyone. It can from an unrecognized source, amongst 200 others.

2) was trumps "nomination" every seriously considered? No. For one it was submitted way past the deadline (deadline was before North Korea discussion btw). For another, it was withdrawn.

but since being "nominated" impresses you, you must really be impressed that Obama WON the Nobel peace prize, and only one year into office!

Zachari

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2012
Washington, DC
You're conveniently forgetting that ISIL arose because of Bush's actions. The American military presence that fought them back, and has ultimately decimated them, was sent their by Obama. Not Trump. Bush and Obama were cut from the same cloth, when it came to killing people. As we can see in Yemen and other parts, Trump is more than willing to continue the murderous spree of his predecessors.

Bush and Obama sucked. Trump for the win. Every time. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MURDER?
[doublepost=1534652084][/doublepost]
If by 'you people' you mean 'people that like facts', sign me up...

how about some facts...

1) who can be nominated? literally anyone. It can from an unrecognized source, amongst 200 others.

2) was trumps "nomination" every seriously considered? No. For one it was submitted way past the deadline (deadline was before North Korea discussion btw). For another, it was withdrawn.

but since being "nominated" impresses you, you must really be impressed that Obama WON the Nobel peace prize, and only one year into office!

.... lol. You are acting like you "got" me. Your entire point is irrelevant to what I was talking about in my post. Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize because he was black he did absolutely nothing to earn it (just like his presidency). Obama literally dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016, that is obviously not Nobel Peace Prize worthy, would you agree?

Obama sucked in every way. Black people where worse off under Obama than with Trump. Race relations where set back at least 30 years because of that idiot.

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003
Bush and Obama sucked. Trump for the win. Every time. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MURDER?
[doublepost=1534652084][/doublepost]

.... lol. You are acting like you "got" me. Your entire point is irrelevant to what I was talking about in my post. Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize because he was black he did absolutely nothing to earn it (just like his presidency). Obama literally dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016, that is obviously not Nobel Peace Prize worthy, would you agree?

Obama sucked in every way. Black people where worse off under Obama than with Trump. Race relations where set back at least 30 years because of that idiot.

Once again you bring opinions to a fact fight. I don’t care how you rationalize it. An independent committee awarded the prize to Obama and ignored trump. Just the facts. You trumpeted trumps fake nomination as a win. It wasn’t. The rest of you rhetoric is at best your opinion. I will let others judge.

Zachari

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2012
Washington, DC
Once again you bring opinions to a fact fight. I don’t care how you rationalize it. An independent committee awarded the prize to Obama and ignored trump. Just the facts. You trumpeted trumps fake nomination as a win. It wasn’t. The rest of you rhetoric is at best your opinion. I will let others judge.

... i literally pointed to the fact that Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in one year. That is fact. Good luck in 2020. Ya'll will need it. LOL.

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003
... i literally pointed to the fact that Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in one year. That is fact. Good luck in 2020. Ya'll will need it. LOL.

Well keeping to facts, its also a fact that Trump after putting down others for being hawkish has now dropped MORE bombs than Obama.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/donald-trump-is-dropping-bombs-at-unprecedented-levels/

so what is your point? you originally said how much Trump has done for peace... you held up his 'nomination' for the nobel prize as evidence... once that got debunked and it was brought out that Obama actually won the prize, this bomb comment came out. well, now thats debunked too as it relates to Obama versus Trump. Trump has dropped more bombs. Go peace!

in 2020 you will see a back lash where facts actually do matter. People have heard the rhetoric, bought the rhetoric, but will now demand actual facts now that it has been repeatedly shown how far the truth gets stretched.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.