Apple claims I have third party parts (I don't)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flib1113, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEK macrumors 68020

HEK

Still, people will be people. Have yet to see water cooler discussions stick to one topic. Even business meetings with agendas can tend to wander off topic. Among sins, this is by far a lesser one. No offense taken or meant. :)
    --- Post Merged, Jun 21, 2016 ---
    Would think lowest prabability of this occurring would be to deal with Apple directly. Best protection is to go direct to the reputable manufacturer/retailer :apple:

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I agree and no offense taken.

It just drives me a little nuts, but again that's just me. On the other hand there are plenty of things I do in normal life that people would be right in pointing out as not following "the rules" so I cannot complain overmuch.

There was another newbie here a while ago lambasting me for coming down on another person who raised a dead thread. The difference there was that the person who raised it did it solely for the purpose of link spamming to their app. That's when I do get a bit objectionable.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Agree with that for sure. I am an AT&T customer but still buy directly from Apple.

4. willmtaylor macrumors 604

willmtaylor

Shouldn't be in fine print, it should be in huge, bold print, or in an entirely different section.

5. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

I have to agree and I guess I MISSED the fact that we are talking 5s. No way Apple is still making new 5S units.

6. HEK macrumors 68020

HEK

That peace me off too. What moderators are here for, besides erasing my one word responses. :D;)

7. willmtaylor macrumors 604

willmtaylor

Yup

8. HEK macrumors 68020

HEK

Yeah like wooden bench on sidewalk outside retailer. Along with the used lemonade sales.

9. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

You got that right, there should be no doubt to a person when they purchased from a carrier as to what they are getting!

10. HEK macrumors 68020

HEK

LMAO.......LMAO

THERE TWO WORDS.

11. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

The necro newbie wasn't specific but the OP said he had a 3rd-party home button. Thought that wasn't possible while still having a functional fingerprint scanner.

12. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    I think this thread has seen better days - locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.