Apple Close Watch on Next iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jmo1116, May 30, 2011.

1. jmo1116 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

Apple are certainly keeping a very close watch on their next iPhone (if one is to be released). The most obvious reason is because of last year's leaked iPhone 4 but what other reasons are for such a tight watch on this next version? Kinda makes me wonder what exactly SJ has up his sleeve. Any thoughts on the biggest selling point of the next iPhone?

2. Internal Fury macrumors 6502

3. scarboni21 macrumors regular

Somebody needs to get someone at apple who is doing some field testing drunk again!

4. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I'm guessing the main point for this year will be the operating system itself. I believe hardware wise, you'll just see a faster iPhone with a better camera.

5. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I think you're spot on, and honestly that's all I need.

6. patp Guest

i really dig the form factor of the Iphone 4. Hoping they stick with this design but upgrade some specs/speed on the next one.

7. libertysat macrumors regular

I would like to see full Bonjour printing from iPhone and even more, from the iPad

As soon as I can print to any network printer, I am buying an iPad...

8. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

I think this is how Apple always wants to be with their security, no confirmed info leaking out, they are just trying twice as hard now after what happened last year.

9. Internal Fury macrumors 6502

I see them keeping it same looks wise since they used shell version fr 3 models before

10. collisos macrumors member

Agreed. I have an iPhone 4 and am very excited for iOS 5 but maybe that's because I'm not updating to the next iPhone.

11. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

Thus far I've bought every new iPhone on the day they were released. As a shareholder I'm really happy the iPhone 4 is selling so well.

I won't be buying anymore iPhones till Apple catches up with the stellar Android phones I own. I am now used to a spacious 4.3" display and other features that suit me better than what iOS offers. Just my personal preferences.

Don't get me wrong, I love my new MBP & MBA. They are fine laptops I completely enjoy.

I also believe that given another year, Apple will build a fresh new, greatly improved iPhone. That's the one I will buy.