Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonrosetyler

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2018
I guess my phone forgot something at the facility.

Attachments

• 09A3635F-F42A-4C02-8C69-D2775203F7F1.jpeg
    09A3635F-F42A-4C02-8C69-D2775203F7F1.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

LLL1424

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Looks like I’m in the same boat as well. Bummer.
For those wanting it to be held at a UPS Customer Service Center, you have to call the 1800 number ASAP to get them to do it. I successfully did it this way. You have to do it before it leaves Alaska or else you won’t be able to make changes. For some odd reason, the last 2 years it won’t give you the option to pick a customer service center

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
For those wanting it to be held at a UPS Customer Service Center, you have to call the 1800 number ASAP to get them to do it. I successfully did it this way. You have to do it before it leaves Alaska or else you won’t be able to make changes.
That's not true, I called on the 22nd to make my pro for CC pick up for the 23rd and it was successful, It has to be requested before the package gets scanned at the CC Center, or else you wont be able to make the request. But I do agree on calling them ASAP, to get that request in.

Reactions: DaRaider65

LLL1424

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
That's not true, I called on the 22nd to make my pro for CC pick up for the 23rd and it was successful, It has to be requested before the package gets scanned at the CC Center, or else you wont be able to make the request.
I couldn’t do mines after it left Alaska after doing it last year. Only going off my experience. The point is that they have to call before a certain point if they want that option and it can’t be done via the site or app.

Reactions: Kinggi

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
I couldn’t do mines after it left Alaska after doing it last year. Only going off my experience. The point is that they have to call before a certain point if they want that option and it can’t be done via the site or app.
Ah okay, very interesting, I have seen mix reports in this thread about UPS requesting and such, I guess my experience I was successful of being able to do it the day before.

conleyca

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2015
I ordered the pro Max 256 in graphite. Order went through at 8:03am on Friday. It says delivery on 11/13, but so far it still says “preparing to ship.” Anyone think it’s possible that some models are shipping from the US?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.