Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Y’all I am in tears with how beautiful this phone is. Just stunning, so so beautiful! Whew Apple overdelivered on this color. I‘m still updating and setting up, but I wanted to capture how crazy the color changes are with the Pacific Blue. I took pictures in different light and these are without filters or anything applied. I’m not a pro so no studio quality here.

For your viewing pleasure: Shades of Pacific Blue

View attachment 1664599 View attachment 1664600 View attachment 1664601 View attachment 1664602 View attachment 1664603 View attachment 1664604
It looks beautiful friend. It was well worth the wait. It was worth losing sleeping over. Congratulations once again!!!

sumiregusa

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
"In Your Area"...

tenor.gif

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Good morning beautiful people.

Happy iPhone Day!!

I signed up to be part of this thread on Monday and everyone has been very nice and welcoming even though most of you folks have been a member here for years. this is not the first time I preordered an iPhone. But every time i do I thought I was crazy constantly checking my order status and refreshing UPS tracking million times a day hoping it would get to me sooner than friday ? I’m glad I am not the only one doing this. ?

It has been very exciting and much fun chatting and tracking our iPhones with you all. Our boys are ready to watch for the ups driver.

View attachment 1664149

have an amazing day with your new iPhone!!
Patiently waiting.. ours should be here between now (11:17am cst) and 2pm!
image.jpg

johnclevohio

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2013
UPS truck was within half a mile of my house 2 hours ago, then has made multiple U-Turns and is now 2 miles from my house. Not sure what time this will be arriving.

• Wow
Reactions: DumbPhone

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Yes, Annie did die. I believe that her body was just animated in that final scene.

Wow. So he ended up losing his whole family? The way Charlie died was so tragic and I cried when Annie was crying. I couldn’t imagine the pain she was in seeing Charlie with no head. I’m surprised she died so quickly.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Okay, n00b question here... but how do you figure out when it was made?

Good luck to you on getting your phone ASAP.

UPS varies in my area... my 12 Pro was set to deliver between 1:30-5:30 and he got there at 5:30 (which is way better than the torture if him not arriving until well past that hour).

Do you get to track your driver or is the option not available? That feature is usually only there for me on Amazon packages... praying I catch a break with the Macbook this year.

Mine was made in week 45 in November at Foxconn.

v386

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2019
Received my mini (actually we just got two) an hour ago, and all I can say as someone upgrading from an original SE, is

Thank you iPhone boy, that's the PERFECT amount of iPhone.

It's been a long wait for a true successor to the original SE. This is the one.

Reactions: Apple_Robert

Kiyp

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2014
I’m stalking the UPS truck on my delivery map. It’s legit next neighborhood over, and my impatience is rising exponentially. I need it!!

Reactions: Lsmachado

kltmom

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2015
IT'S HERE! I've already unboxed it, activated it, and transferred everything over. And put my Product Red case on it. But I sat and just looked at it like this--unopened in the shipping box--building the anticipation and not really believing it was actually in my possession, finally!

Attachments

• 497FD769-3837-4179-AFC4-E5B266C3E1C7.jpeg
    497FD769-3837-4179-AFC4-E5B266C3E1C7.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 44

Sheboygan

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2016
St Louis, USA
The Follow My Delivery normally works well and especially after UPS sends the email highlighting that. However, today, and probably knowing there are many people with eyes-on the map, our UPS dude successfully disabled the truck's tracking equipment about 1 hour into his route. In any case, I'll need to wait for him until about 8:30 PM when he usually arrives at my in-town location- the last part of the route on his way back to the distribution center.
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 11.25.31 AM.png

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Just picked up the phone.

The guy that helped me called at 9:35 and said my package is up front. I get there and a woman acts like I am in the wrong place. lol

10 minutes later she finds it.

I almost had a meltdown when she said she couldn’t find the phone. I told her I’m not leaving without my phone. 3 minutes later, she came out with my phone.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
The Follow My Delivery normally works well and especially after UPS sends the email highlighting that. However, today, and probably knowing there are many people with eyes-on the map, our UPS dude successfully disabled the truck's tracking equipment about 1 hour into his route. In any case, I'll need to wait for him until about 8:30 PM when he usually arrives at my in-town location- the last part of the route on his way back to the distribution center.
Oh that's torture! Here I am watching UPS TV all day myself... he's so close but the window is still 4 hrs away so anytime between the next 4-8 hours. Ugh!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.