Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dohkani11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2022
Hi , I’ve just purchased a iPhone 13 pro max from apple but have not received a confirmation email. It had been 7 hours. How long does it usually take?

fwmireault

Contributor
Jul 4, 2019
Montréal, Canada
You should normally receive the order confirmation in the minutes following your order. Are you sure you used the good email address and that you didn't make any error typing it?

Dohkani11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2022
The employee typed it for us. Maybe he made some sort of mistakes. We went to Best Buy to purchase the item but wanted a one time payment so we had to order it from Apple.

fwmireault

Contributor
Jul 4, 2019
Montréal, Canada
The employee typed it for us. Maybe he made some sort of mistakes. We went to Best Buy to purchase the item but wanted a one time payment so we had to order it from Apple.
Okay, I went through that recently, I made a mistake in my email and never received the confirmation. It would be a lot easier if you have your confirmation number with you, if not, just contact Apple and explain the situation, they can correct the email associated with the order

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Do you have the web order number from apple? Starts with W. Call apple and they can look up your order and help you make changes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.