Apple Customer Service- Your Reports

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Huntn, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

"Why I love Apple"
    Walked into the Apple Store Mall of America with my wife's original model iPad under extended warranty that has weak wifi reception as compared to my iPad 2. They ran some tests and then handed me a new iPad. All I can say is wow! No fuss, no muss, great customer service. They know how to treat customers.

2. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Nice to see something positive, for a change.

My experience with Apple customer support has been completely positive. Genius bar contacts have always been pleasant and the techs friendly and willing to bust their humps to resolve my problem.

I think there are two variables...the particular tech you get (although I've dealt with many, and they have been universally nice), and the attitude and behavior of the customer.

3. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

I think this is a big key to having a good experience at any store where you're trying to return, exchange or repair something. The same works on traffic stops. If you're a jerk to the officer, expect a citation. If you're pleasant, repentant and nice, you stand a chance of receiving a break.

4. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

NO! Negativity is the life blood of the internet!!! What are you trying to encourage??

:cool:

5. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

I'm sorry...I'm sorry.:eek:

You are right, my post was clearly subversive...and I'm going to self flagellate with a cat o'nine tails.

As Adela Rogers St John once said...."If you have nothing good to say...come, sit by me"