Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
An application that allows iPhone users to wobble a pair of breasts has been rejected by Apple's application store, denying iPhone geeks the nearest thing to sex they'll get this holiday season.

The application was rejected on the grounds of "objectionable content", though with the caveat: "If you believe that you can make the necessary changes so that iBoobs does not violate the iPhone SDK Agreement we encourage you to do so." Though it's hard to see how that wouldn't detract from the core proposition:
The Register [w/ video].

Apple are such spoil sports ( . )( . )

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Looked OK. Personally, I've been wanting a motorboating application. :p

Loonytik

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
Its a great animation and use of the accelerometer but Apple can't place something like this in the App store. A company such as Apple has to have standards to protect itself.

FireEater

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
Texas Gulf Coast
With that username, you should know how to make the app without the top and supply us with the link to use it.

That or I will just have take a pic of my wife's and put them on my iPhone, minus the shaking.

FE

bbotte

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2008
USA
So couldn't they just serve this app on a server and charge for it themselves and all we have to do is download it and just add it to the application folder in iTunes and sync our phone?

TheMBC

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2008
While I'm sure many things ejected because of this application, it was Rejected from the app store ;) :D

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
surprised you aint got your own version .. the pro version with extra... errr... boobs? :D

What 3 boobs? :D

EDIT: What if the developer gave the app a 'honk honk' sound when you poke a boob? It would then actually have more features than the numerous fart buttons and therefore could not be rejected on that basis.

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK

EDIT: What if the developer gave the app a 'honk honk' sound when you poke a boob? It would then actually have more features than the numerous fart buttons and therefore could not be rejected on that basis.

3 boobs? you been watching too much Total Recall!!

what about if you poked [them] they would deflate... then you blow into the mic and they inflate ... to the size you want.. lol!! :D

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
or.. if you poked they would deflate... then you blow into the mic and they inflate ... to the size you want.. lol!! :D

Excellent. How bout you squeeze one and the other got bigger? :D

EDIT: I was going to say "You make me wish I had 3 hands" but didn't think anyone would get it. :D

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

Motorboating.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.