Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xerotech

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2011
Apple has always been a leader in portability: lightweight, thin and good battery life. They're primary focus is iPhones. This makes up a big chunk of their revenue and keeps investors happy. The smaller portion are the other portable electronics. Dell has a huge stake in the computer division. It isn't if Dell is better or worse in that particular area, but the amount of resources each company has at that given point.

However, I think Apple will give us a pleasant surprise next week. I'm contemplating on selling my current rMBP for the newer one. I can't be an earlier adopter like last time though, too many issues.

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 7, 2010
All iPhone 5s owners have a gyroscope that is off by 3 degrees... its been more than 14 days since its launch so those owners don't even get to take advantage of a return or exchange policy whenever Apple resolves the issue with its new supplier. How scary would it be for this to happen to a rMBP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.