Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple Card is the "Best Co-Branded Credit Card for Customer Satisfaction with No Annual Fee" in the J.D. Power 2023 U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction Study, Apple announced today. This is the third year in a row that Apple and Goldman Sachs have taken the number one spot, and the third year that Apple has highlighted the study.

Apple-Card-Balance.jpeg

"Since the start, we've been committed to delivering tools and services that help users live healthier financial lives, and it's been rewarding to see customers using and finding value in the benefits of Apple Card. We are honored that Apple Card has been recognized as a leader in customer satisfaction," said Jennifer Bailey, Apple's vice president of Apple Pay and Apple Wallet. "In partnership with Goldman Sachs, we are continuously working to expand the value users receive from Apple Card, most recently with the launch of Savings, and we look forward to continuing to develop tools and services that put our users and their financial health first."

The Apple Card earned a score of 655 on the J.D. Power scale, beating out the Hilton Honors American Express Card (638), the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card (636), and the PayPal Cashback Mastercard (636).

This year's results come as rumors suggest that Goldman Sachs is looking to get out of its partnership with Apple. Goldman Sachs reportedly wants to exit consumer banking, and is seeking a partner that would take over its Apple Card and Apple Savings offerings. It is not yet clear if Goldman Sachs and Apple will be able to work out a deal to sever their relationship.

Article Link: Apple Highlights Apple Card Customer Satisfaction Ranking

3xBoom

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2020
In my experience, their support was fantastic. Just give them a call if you have a problem, always either no wait or very quick response, take info and solve your problems. Easy peasy.

Unregistered 4U

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2002
“Best Co-Branded Credit Card for Customer Satisfaction with No Annual Fee”

Are there any other “Co-Branded Credit cards with No Annual Fee”. Seems like the kind of contest you can rank highly in just by “existing” and removing a lot of the fees that cards normally charge for.

HMFIC03

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2011
Tokyo
Curious what would rank highest across all categories? I’m not sure how Apple Card could be any better? I have loved it since August 2019 and recently turned it into jointly owned card with wife. Really neat tools, view options and share option on the jointly Apple card that I was unaware of.

Reactions: amartinez1660

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth

Are there any other “Co-Branded Credit cards with No Annual Fee”. Seems like the kind of contest you can rank highly in just by “existing” and removing a lot of the fees that cards normally charge for.
Heh... it's like when AOL used to brag they're #1 in what they did, when there was nobody left :D

webkit

macrumors 68030
Jan 14, 2021
United States

J.D. Power specifically ranked ten of them in this catergoy but there are more.

JDPcards.jpg

anakin44011

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
Meh...Nothing beats those airline credit cards with their "moderate" annual fees, limited number of reward seats available per flight, and the escalating number of miles required to redeem them for anything.

I don't know why anyone would even bother with an Apple Card, or any other credit card of that matter.😜

75Batt

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2022
Glasgow

Did you read the list of just some of them in the article?

miamialley

macrumors 68040
Jul 28, 2008
California, USA
Meh...Nothing beats those airline credit cards with their "moderate" annual fees, limited number of reward seats available per flight, and the escalating number of miles required to redeem them for anything.

I don't know why anyone would even bother with an Apple Card, or any other credit card of that matter.😜
I just avoid any card that gives miles. You can give me a bazillion miles and that still gives me no indication as to what I can do with them and the fine print that probably prevents me from doing what I want. I use 2 Bank of America cards that give a straight percent cash back. I get well over $1,000 back every year - simple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.