Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For World AIDS Day today, Apple highlighted its long-standing partnership with (RED), which has raised more than a quarter of a billion dollars since 2006, and is promoting (PRODUCT)RED versions of a range of products.

Apple-RED-World-AIDS-Day-family.jpg

PRODUCT(RED) products include Apple Watch Series 9, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 13, and iPhone SE, and accessories, including the Silicone Case with MagSafe for the entire iPhone 14 and iPhone 13 lineups. A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to combat AIDS and COVID-19.

This year, Apple is also donating all proceeds from in-app purchases for three games — MONOPOLY GO!, Gardenscapes, and EA Sports FC Mobile — to the Global Fund, including playful avatars, cool shields, and star soccer players. From the press release:
Today through December 4, all proceeds from exclusive in‑app purchases in three popular games on the App Store will be donated to the Global Fund. Order Apple Watch Series 9 (PRODUCT)RED by December 21 to gift in time for the holidays.
Additionally, now through December 8, Apple says it will donate $1 for every purchase made using Apple Pay on apple.com, through the Apple Store app, or at an Apple Store location.

To raise visibility for World AIDS Day and the ongoing effort to eradicate HIV and AIDS, hundreds of ‌Apple Store‌ retail locations are marking the day with new window and product displays. The company is also spotlighting ways for customers to learn about AIDS in the App Store, Apple Books, Apple Music, and Apple TV app.

Article Link: Apple Highlights Partnership With (RED) For World AIDS Day

• Love
Reactions: JapanApple

FierceCorgi

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2015
I just wish I knew if there was going to be a "Red Titanium" version of iPhone 15 Pro at some point. I'm guessing not though - I don't think they've released too many RED versions of the pro iPhones in the past.

bookcase

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Boston, MA
Disappointing they left (PRODUCT)RED for the entire iPhone 15 line, including accessories. This is the first time I've not had their red case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.