Apple is #1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shadrap, Oct 23, 2011.

1. shadrap, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011

shadrap macrumors 6502

The easiest way to see that Apple and the iPhone is number 1 is to come look at the forum. I am a member of several forums including Android forums. One thing I find unique to Apple forums is all of the phandroids trying to convince you that Android is better. You don't see Apple fans doing this on Android forums. I guess there is no need to.

Android operates like the stuttering cousin you have to smack on the back of the head to get him to spit his words out.

Whine all you wan't android fans. You are simply feeding the smile on my face.

THE END

2. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Why of course, I have been through MANY MANY iPhones, switching away, and always came running back. Ever since the iPhone 4, I never felt the desire to leave again.

3. applefan289 macrumors 68000

It's so funny you post this, because I was having a very similar thought earlier today. I thought to myself that "Apple is obviously the best", yet there's something about the way humans are that makes things more convoluted than they are. I'm sure Android fans call themselves Android fans because of the fact that they have to defend superior Apple stuff. There is this tinge of defensiveness with a lot of people.

As an Apple fan, I never have an issue when someone says they are an Android fan. Because all it takes it one look at an Apple product to know it is superior.

Go send a Windows fan who's never been to an Apple store to an Apple store, and see the reaction when he walks out.

It will either be, "This was the most refreshing experience ever, and I gotta have everything in that store", or, "I don't need that stuff, I love my Android phone/PC".

I've noticed that Apple brings out a very biased community. But this is because Apple stuff is so good that people go into shell-shock and get a biased point of view one way or the other.

4. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

5. thenerdal macrumors 65816

What Android phone have you used? :confused:

iPhones and Androids are good phones depending on which phone you use.

6. macbook pro i5 macrumors 65816

macbook pro i5

Booo party pooper:p

7. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks, I fixed the spelling error.

I have used an Evo, Sansung Galaxy S, Nexus S, and Droid Bionic. Like so many. I run right back. I just think its funny to see people on this forum trying to convince others of Android's might. On android forums I never see people trying convince others that Apple is superior. This in and of itself shows Apple is superior.

I like Android don't get me wrong, but its funny how many of their users troll.

8. applefan289 macrumors 68000

Agreed. I'm not a "fanboy". I speak the truth!

9. ithing macrumors newbie

If this yellow screen does not go away Apple is the worst

10. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Agree with the OP ..... I frequent many other tech forums and have never seen a flock of Apple iPhone fans infiltrate a thread and/or a forum like Android fans do.

Users of iPhone like myself actually don't mind for the most part. Bring on the debates, it's extremely hard to convince an iPhone user that the iPhone isn't the best all-around device. It's a shame that when an iPhone user goes to an Android forum and pulls the same stunts, they get banned or thread gets closed without any hesitation. I actually like the fact that MR doesn't do this to even the most obvious haters.

11. juswest macrumors regular

So why are you thinking so much about what android users do? Why have you switched so many times? Shush already.

12. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

And the point is?

13. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

14. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

Apple is the champion my friend, here the sound of Queen.

15. macbook pro i5 macrumors 65816

macbook pro i5

Apple is better end of story 3 2 1 /thread resolved:D

16. thenerdal macrumors 65816

I'd like to know why please. :confused:

17. applefan289 macrumors 68000

Yes, the truth comes out eventually. The numbers don't lie!

18. Millionin20s macrumors regular

I have occasionally seen overzealous Apple enthusiasts on non-tech forums going on about the superiority of iPhones, but on a tech board? Nope. For the most part the Apple supporters are the calm types and Windows/Android fans are the recruiter type. I even feel like that when I walk into Apple Stores. The staff is there to be helpful and answer questions but I never feel like anything is being pushed onto me.

19. Ayman250 macrumors member

Ayman250

You are saying this yet you are trying to convince people in apple forums that apple is the best... -_-

20. urkel macrumors 68030

This thread is a prime example of why Apple fanatics are equally as annoying as Android fanatics. You've got childish name calling (phandroids?), a personal opinion being presented as fact, the obsession about products you claim to have no interest in and the use of "we" as if you are part of Apples success.

I prefer Apple over Google for mobile OSs but if someone loves Android more on Android centrl then that doesn't affect me because I don't go to those boards.

21. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

So you're the type of person people automatically group me with when they see me use an iPhone.. great....

22. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

Phandroids is actually a site. One that I visit regularly. I already said I like android. What I don't like is coming to an Apple forum reading post about why trolls think there latest Android is an iPhone killer.

But keep it coming, the more you say childish and fanatic. The more I am smiling. Funny thing is as childish and as fanatic as my statements are I didn't go to another forum promoting my ideas or beliefs.

Either way I am smiling. :)

23. tito2020 macrumors 6502a

24. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Iris is a tranny.

25. thenerdal macrumors 65816