Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JagRunner

Suspended
Oct 18, 2018
Houston,Texas
Anyone ordering the official saddle brown wallet from Amazon beware - the one I received was black. Looking at the Amazon reviews it seems other people have received black by mistake too.

Same thing happened to me on Amazon. Ordered brown, got black. Not sure if I will return it because Im kinda loving the black right now

The1andOnly

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2020
I received mine yesterday and sure enough it was the black one.

Same here. Worried they will send another black!

Same thing happened to me on Amazon. Ordered brown, got black. Not sure if I will return it because Im kinda loving the black right now
All you guys have been getting black by “mistake” and I can’t even get a “preparing for shipment” from Apple for my black wallet! I’ve been waiting 3 weeks!

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
BestBuy has done this now 5 times. A pending charge and then a credit. It’s maddening. Three weeks later.

5C38467B-330F-491A-8DB4-735F70C69E91.jpeg

Reactions: The1andOnly

KepsInscription

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2020
Got the replacement black one....Amazon didn't offer me keeping it though, they said that I need to return it for a full refund and they didn't even offer to send me the brown one.
Hmm..that's interesting...I'd try and talk to another service rep (maybe I got lucky?)

JagRunner

Suspended
Oct 18, 2018
Houston,Texas
those who have one you happy with yours?

I like it. It's slim and light. The magnet is fine. I have no problems with it falling off. I only need to carry 3 cards so fine there as well. It's easy to pop off when you don't need it attached to your phone. It's great if you like a minimalist wallet. If you need more than 3 cards it wont be for you.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
I like it. It's slim and light. The magnet is fine. I have no problems with it falling off. I only need to carry 3 cards so fine there as well. It's easy to pop off when you don't need it attached to your phone. It's great if you like a minimalist wallet. If you need more than 3 cards it wont be for you.
Yeah i agree. I think that the magnet is plenty string enough. I have to use reasonable force to remove my Baltic Blue wallet from my leather case. I am hoping my Cal Pop will be the same when it arrives.

Reactions: Taki and JagRunner
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.