Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdhwoods

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2008
currently getting a message that my item is no longer available when trying to create the bag for the 1st time. Def a server issue on their end.

Reactions: AppleM

paragonj

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2008
Is there way to set up a pre-pre-order for 2 iPhones at once? I need to order for both my wife and myself. I want to order direct through Apple this year but have always ordered through a carrier previously.

d686546s

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2021
Is there way to set up a pre-pre-order for 2 iPhones at once? I need to order for both my wife and myself. I want to order direct through Apple this year but have always ordered through a carrier previously.

In my Apple Store app it looks like I could set up another pre-order, so I'd say yea.

aue123

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2019
Mid west USA
i can’t figure out this pre pre order crap.. so i’ll try and use the website at open.. how fast do these things sell? the way it’s talked about on here makes it seem like 30 seconds or the order gets delivered in december.. and supposedly the webpage doesn’t even load .. wtf. is it really that fast?

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Well, I apologize if it appeared that I was making a value judgment about people buying new phones. I wasn’t. My intent was simply to offer kudos to the quoted member for his insightful comments which I liked.

That said, if I had intended some snide remark, I don’t see why anyone should waste their energy replying to me. I see plenty of things I disagree with on the internet, but I ignore most of it, and I try to be kind in my dealings with strangers like yourself. I don’t always succeed, but that’s the goal.

:)

We reply becasue this is a discussion forum about Apple stuff and until phones start shipping, there is nothing else to really talk about. beyond what the hell does the Starlight color look like.

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for the input. I am going to have it delivered to my office like someone suggested. Someone will be here to accept it.

LarryMcJ

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2007
Tried (pre) pre-ordering two iPhones and trading in two iPhone 12 Pros. I can order the two phones but only trade in one phone at a time. Come on, Apple! I have to place two separate orders. That's really dumb!

brezz

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2008
Ugh I’m still getting eligibility issues for the IUP. I paid my 12th payment at Citizens yesterday but it hasn’t processed. Wonder if I’ll even be able to get a phone tomrrow at 8AM. So frustrating…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.