Apple Online Store is down...

jameskohn

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Connecticut
Monday December 17, 1:00 PM (Eastern time): Apple online store is down. Early Christmas present?

My dream would be 13" MBP's, but updated Mac Pro is more likely. Then again, maybe it's nothing at all.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
OK, let's get all the stupid replies out of the way...

3G iPhone
PowerBook G5
New ultraportable
Anything other than a routine maintenance update or small product refresh

Back to your wild speculation.:p

jaymeebuoy

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2007
Big stuff

I hear it's a 3 inch Macbook Pro ultrathin with Octa-penryn-pentacore processors and 20 hour battery that gets charged by solar panels on the lid...

Or they jacked the price on ipods 10 bucks for the holiday rush.

Think different

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
guys.. i have inside information.

steve jobs says you spend too much time online if you make a topic every time the online apple store is being updated.

:D

256 CORE STOAKLEY SEABURG HARPERTOWN WITH 2023 GRAFIX CARDS AND BUILT IN TOASTER MAC PROZ

Josheua

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2007
United States

steve jobs says you spend too much time online if you make a topic every time the online apple store is being updated.

256 CORE STOAKLEY SEABURG HARPERTOWN WITH 2023 GRAFIX CARDS AND BUILT IN TOASTER MAC PROZ
Amen...Happy Holidays All!

RichP

macrumors 68000
Jun 30, 2003
Motor City

TRUE THAT.

Sure the update is just a last minute christmas promotion.

amrk47

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2007
if there is gonna be some new notebooks, they will most likely ship after christmas

but i seriously doubt there will be anything new
probably just server trouble

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
I bet they revamp the entire line - new case designs, new specs ultraportables new mac pro, and a headless imac type desktop - Just to mess with everybody's heads.

/end smart remark

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.