Apple Pay (NFC) support request to send to retailers

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Sonmi451, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Sonmi451 Suspended

I am thinking about drafting an email to send to multiple retailers who have blocked NFC Payments. I want to aggregate a list of these retailers and draft a generic email if people want to share their disappointment in companies like CVS for dropping NFC support and hindering the customer experience. The nice thing here, is it's not just a bunch of Apple fanboys sending emails, our Android brothers should share our frustration. If we tell these companies we're not going to shop there, I think they are more likely to change their tune. Complaining on macrumors is fine, but probably not going to change much.

CVS:
    customercare@cvs.com
    and/or
    Mike DeAngelis
    Director, Public Relations
    1-401-770-2645
    michael.deangelis@cvscaremark.com

Rite Aid:
    cannot find information

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Lots of people have already been writing to CVS and Rite Aid, as well as hitting their Twitter and Facebook feeds.

The mega front page thread has addresses for CVS and Rite Aid.

3. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Talk about stupid. Both stores should not allow their app simply based on the fact that they NEED Apple and Google to push this, yet, denied Apple and Google.

4. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

Thanks apparently I missed that! Not sure how successful online petitions are, but that could work too.