Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Docsta80

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
Im waiting on the Apple Pencil Pro Max. This one isn't big enough for my manly hands

jchurchill

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2021
Hopefully the squeeze gesture isn't too tiring to use. Double Tap has been frustrating to use because it's easily accidentally triggered while drawing and moving around. I wish they would just cave and let me just flip the damn thing over to erase.
I think they're too busy trying to figure out how to make iPadOS actually useful.

Reactions: Razorpit

AppleFan735

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2021
This is off topic, but I'm so used to seeing a white hand in shots like the thumbnail and the event animation that even I actually found it jarring, and I'm brown.

So, given everything that's going on in the US, and particularly in my home state of Florida, THANK YOU Apple for caring about DEI (even if it is for marketing purposes).

That said: this Pencil is EXCELLENT.

This iPad Event has been the most exciting Apple event for me since they put M1 into the iPad.

That's quite surprising. Apple almost exclusively feature non-white people in their marketing. For example, look at the Vision Pro page and the promotional materials around it, or really any of their current product pages.. there's hardly any white people. I'm not even making a judgment for or against, it's just a very surprising perspective.

Reactions: Razorpit

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
One major thing I find lacking (and annoying) with the Pencil, is the ability to swipe up or resize a window. I think Apple really dropped the ball in that regard with the new Pro model. I think if the Pencil offered that kind of ability, it would increase Pencil Pro sales and make using the iPad a little more seamless and quicker.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.