Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sonictonic

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2006
San Jose, California
Damn it I want a download option please!!

I've been checking the Apple Keynote podcast feed and nothing showing up yet... Are they not going to let us download it this time? And if so, why the hell not?
:p

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I so called the name change to iOS. I think I was talking about it somewhere in the iPad forum a few months ago. It just makes sense and is a strong marketable term that also identifies with their desktop branding. Despite all the "i" names nowadays, I think it actually sounds futuristic.

So I posted this in the iPhone forum, but did you guys realize that iPhone 4 is only marginally thicker than an iPod Touch? 9.3mm vs 8.5mm. That's crazy thin! SJobs you're so insane.

Posted from iOS 4 Gold Master!

PB165c

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2010
In other News....!

For some reason, I cannot download Windows Media Player 9 from either site Apple & Microsoft. In Apples sent me to an error page and in Microsoft's it just downloads an 2.4kb archive named "WindowsMediaInstaller-1.bin.xhtml"
Odd, isn't it?:confused:

imkingofjungle

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2010
For some reason, I cannot download Windows Media Player 9 from either site Apple & Microsoft. In Apples sent me to an error page and in Microsoft's it just downloads an 2.4kb archive named "WindowsMediaInstaller-1.bin.xhtml"
Odd, isn't it?:confused:

how do you download from the apple site?

Freis968

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2007
Ocoee, Florida
Wow, that stream is anything but high quality, come on Apple post the HD file for downloading!

I have never understood this either. You can dowload movie trailers from Apples site in HD but not a keynote? And why would it not be available on iTunes to download? I just don't get it.

iMaggot

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2009
Your House
Wow it took them so ***** long this time, It's now 3:30AM WTF Apple.
Oh and I'm so glad i didn't buy the iPhone 3Gs, Now i can get the real next Gen iPhone :D

fishmoose

macrumors 68000
Jul 1, 2008
Sweden
I have never understood this either. You can dowload movie trailers from Apples site in HD but not a keynote? And why would it not be available on iTunes to download? I just don't get it.

You can download the keynotes as podcasts in HD but they put them up way later then the stream :( Which makes no sense. I want to put it on my PS3 and watch it on my HD tv.

tom5304

macrumors regular
May 7, 2005
I really like how Steve Jobs came out with such a broad, genuine smile. You can tell the guy loves this stuff.

I used to be a confident and proficient public speaker, but something changed over the years and I just got tired of it all. Now I just can't stand the thought of giving presentations, so it's inspiring to see someone near my age who still loves to get up there and present.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.