Apple posts Xocde 4 GM Seed...... Again.

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Yellowstone2012, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Yellowstone2012 macrumors regular

Don't know where to put this, but I just logged on to Apple's developer website and Xcode 4 GM seed is posted again....
    Just thought I mention it.

Also, I do have a programming question.

How would you shell an application, such as the iPhone simulator and install an app onto it via code?

Thanks.

2. jiminaus macrumors 65816

jiminaus

Just in case anyone didn't read this:

Xcode 4 GM seed is pre-release software and is considered Apple Confidential Information and is subject to the terms of your Mac Developer Program License Agreement. Unauthorized distribution or disclosure of Apple Confidential Information is prohibited.

3. Yellowstone2012 thread starter macrumors regular

Yep.
    Well, there was an article on Mac Rumors that said Apple posted the GM seed and then removed it.

4. jiminaus macrumors 65816

jiminaus

I just put that up because there was feeling by some that the GM seed wasn't covered by the NDA, or at least some doubt it.

5. lloyddean macrumors 6502a

The confusion was due to some reports calling it a GM release and forgetting to mention the word Seed.

6. gnasher729 macrumors P6

gnasher729

An article on MacRumors doesn't mean _you_ are in breach of an NDA. But if _you_ post about unreleased software then _you_ are in breach of an NDA. And since the "Mac Programming" section is occupied by _real developers_, they take this serious.