Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Lol. This man is a fan of Google's search technology, Samsung's display technology, and Apple's consumer technology. This man is not a fan of Samsung/Motorola/Google's iphone/ipad rip offs, or Apple's half-assed failures like Ping and MobileMe.

But since I actually have a preference in one category, somehow I'm a fanboy. Lol.

I suppose you got rated down to minus 7 by mad fanboys from all sides for daring to criticize their favourite company - whatever it is. :D

oliversl

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2007
No, its ok for Apple to sue when Samsung is obviously copying them.
About Rev A product, which product was it? I'm sure is not a trend but a an exception.
And Apple sues cause they are kind, nice and righteous? I guess you have never bought an Apple Rev A product that had a major defect and apple refused to acknowledge that it existing till a fix was rolled out.

mutantteenager

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2006
Rev A of the iPhone 4??

So, by that logic, every device or pair of underwear ever made is Rev A.

And it was a phone with an exposed antenna. OMG!!

So the iphone 4 looked like and worked like the iphone 3GS? It was a new model and design, it's fair to say that was a Rev A.

Considering Apple built their reputation on product design which surpasses all it's competitors, not having a phone that operates as a phone when you hold it like you would, say a phone, is a pretty fundamental flaw. You don't have to concede it if it makes you feel better to have an inferior Apple product.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.