Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
how about releasing homepod in my country, also tv-remote and working siri? Shouldnt be so hard, now years after?? two decades ago phillips was able to write from dictation - and apple cant do working devices nowadays on any other language than in english?

PaunchyPirate

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2014
Pittsburgh
Is there a way to disable this feature? If I airplay music from my Mac to my (classic) HomePods, I don’t want my iPhone and Watch to pick this up as “currently playing.”
I don't like this new "Feature" either. I have 4 Homepods in 4 rooms that I start playing with a voice command to start a "Scene". I don't want my phone and watch to have anything to do with this and I don't want to control it from my phone/watch. But so far, I have not found a way to disable this new "feature".

greg8799

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2009
Manchester, UK
iOS 15 breaks the original HomePod and causes studded pop noise and disconnects from iPhone. Is it possible to downgrade back to iOS14? The issue still exists in iOS15.2 and there’s LOADS of people experiencing the same issue specifically after installing iOS15.

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
iOS 15 breaks the original HomePod and causes studded pop noise and disconnects from iPhone. Is it possible to downgrade back to iOS14? The issue still exists in iOS15.2 and there’s LOADS of people experiencing the same issue specifically after installing iOS15.
The popping noise is supposedly finally fixed in 15.3 (beta)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.