Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Apple Releases Seventh Betas of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 to Developers [Update: Public Beta Available]

Cartmants

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2006
I'm also looking forward to the next PB release. Maps has been really wonky on current PB.

I put in a FB on Maps crashing when navigating in PB6. They updated the FB stating that a fix has been identified in a future update...but doesn’t show that it’s this beta version?

Comment

Cartmants

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2006
Good stuff. However, when the PB comes out, I'll wait for the watch update as well first. I've had issues with my AW3 crashing a good twenty times a day with the last couple of Public Betas until I also was able to update to the latest WatchOS7 PB. Something about iOS and WatchOS being on slightly different builds caused quite a bit of chaos for a few days at a time.

I’ve had this issue on my AW3 as well. They were/are on the same beta levels (iOS 14 PB6 / watchOS PB3 OR 14 PB7 / watchOS PB4) and they still crash.
Had the issue three times this morning after installing WOSPB4.

Hoping they fix it soon.

Comment

Cartmants

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2006
If you look at it in month view, then scroll to next month, the name of the month doesn’t change. It’ll change when you skip to the month after.

Just tested this bug and do not have the issue. Not sure if there’s specifics on what type of calendar connection (I use a google account calendar) and if it doesn’t affect everyone?

Comment

Shirasaki

macrumors G4
May 16, 2015
Can anyone speak to the stability of the current Beta build? I'd like to try it out, but only have my main phone. Just curious if most apps have been updated to be compatible?
Nobody can update apps to be “compatible” with a beta iOS build. Workarounds do exist but that’s not a guarantee and needs dev to actually implement those.
Make a LOCAL backup first if you want to try.

Comment

arfbsantoso

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2019
Hope you don’t use iPad to listen to music using Apple Music.
iPadOS 14 deletes my playlist like crazy.

Wew...
Just upgrade my iphone 7 to last beta.
And my battery drain faster.

And my clock widget stuck on cupertino.

Comment

sdt777

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2018
This beta feels for zippier on iPad Air2 but still can’t configure a BMW on their website, just unable to tick options like packages, needs fixing.

Comment

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.