Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded the third beta of an upcoming macOS Mojave 10.14.5 update to its public beta testing group, a day after seeding the beta to developers and two weeks after releasing the second macOS Mojave 10.14.5 public beta.

The macOS Mojave update can be downloaded using the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store after downloading the appropriate profile from Apple's beta testing website. Apple's beta testing site gives users access to iOS, macOS, and tvOS betas.

macbookairmojave-800x460.jpg

We don't yet know what improvements the macOS Mojave 10.14.5 update will bring, but it likely focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements for issues that weren't able to be fixed in the macOS 10.14.4 update.

There were no notable features found in the first three developer betas of macOS Mojave 10.14.5.

Article Link: Apple Releases Third Public Beta of macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Hey, a question for the people who is using MacOS 10.14.4 or 10.14.5 beta on a non retina MacBook pro. The image is still blurrier than on High Sierra? Thank you.

anika200

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2018
USA
Please for the love of all can we have a fix for the blocky graphics printed out on my OKI color laser. I have resorted to using Adobe pdf reader to print everything, what a pain.

lostinlodos

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2015
Please for the love of all can we have a fix for the blocky graphics printed out on my OKI color laser. I have resorted to using Adobe pdf reader to print everything, what a pain.
Try removing your printer; unplug it from usb and then remove it from the printer settings. Then plug it back in and let it reconnect and install itself again.
Fixed my issues with our Samsungs.

Reactions: anika200

martyjmclean

Cancelled
Jan 24, 2018
Well where is the TV App?! So much for feature parity w/iOS...

More importantly, where are the grouped Notifications like in iOS?!
Apple TV is coming in macOS 10.15.

macOS doesn't need Grouped Notifications, you've got the real estate (and let's be real: nobody uses the Notification Centre anyway).

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
Yeah...they usually break more stuff than the new emoji they usually introduce :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.