Apple screwed me, please help

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gligo, Jun 26, 2009.

1. gligo macrumors newbie

Hello there,
    English is not my language, so please, excuse me, if I do something wrong with writing...
    I am a proud owner of a macbook. My son owe one, my doughter, and a lots of friends too. I was happy everyday user. Screen beautifull, quiet, black casing sexy, batery lasted allmost four hours, all went smooth and without a single problem...
    Now, I should find someone to share my happines with and so I found mac rumors forum...
    Omg, what happened there? Till now, I was thinking, such forums are for serious troubles and help with posters there, who are proud to owe such trusted notebooks?!
    What I found, are mostly disapointed users there, with just one intend in mind, to find something to complain about.
    Now, my world is changed...I have suddenly a laptop with at least ten faults...
    Mine happines went away...now, I know, screen quality is a crap, thing is too hot, hinge do creaking noises, battery enclosure do not fit till 1/10 mm, I am thinking about writing to Apple and complain there, how could they do such thing to me?
    If my belowed macbook passed by, should I buy next week another one?
    Things gets ewen worse, now I have exercise to tell and spread all around different forums, how unhappy I am and what a crap are products of ours so belowed Apple...
    My belowed wife owe one old HP laptop with windows, thing IS a piece of plastik crap, but she DO NOT KNOW that...
    Just now, she is sitting on a terrace with a nice book and cool drink, she asked me to join her but saddly I have no time...
    I must search every single day to find something to complain and worry about, I must prepare myself to be strong, when my belowed mac explode or catch a fire. I MUST FIND SOMETHIG TO TELL OTHERS TO BE PREPARED...
    But what should I do, if my mac still working then?
    Thanks God, I know, my neighbour owe the same Wv car as I do, but his battery is Panasonic and mine Varta?
    I have something to do now, to find a WV user forum and ask there, how the heck mine batery is Varta and how long can I drive with...
    The point is, enjoy your mac and do not search for mistakes, where there are none...
    Ups, I must finish my post, temperature just raised by two grades celsius, that should be fatal for my mac...
    bye, bye...:p

2. raygungirl macrumors member

raygungirl

LOL I think I get what you mean. Never in my life did I notice a difference in mouse acceleration from PC to Mac, even having used friends' Macs for years and switching back to my PC on a week-to-week basis. After reading about hardware acceleration here? When I went to the Apple Store two days ago to order my Mac, I was like, "THIS MOUSE IS SO HARD TO USE!" And I kept overshooting the things I was aiming for.

Seriously, I think it's mind-over-matter. I was looking for a difference, and I noticed one. If it had never been brought to my attention, I probably never would have noticed.

I'm certainly thanking my lucky stars that finally, after over 5 years of desperately wanting a Mac, I can afford one. I'm extremely appreciative of it and will only check to make sure everything is working properly, then I'm going to have to keep myself from looking for problems with it. :)

3. scubasteve03 macrumors regular

Please quit wasting everybody's time. Grow up.

4. TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

All macs run warm. If your hinge cracks or makes poping sounds send it in to apple or bring it to a apple store. As you know the uni macbook's screen isnt that good so stop complaining. Apple hasn't screwed you, thats illegal:p

5. gligo thread starter macrumors newbie

raygungirl,
    Yes, that is what I ment...
    Two other posters just missed my point...

I have no problems with my macbook at all in reaility...
    My post was just kidding...:D

6. sporadicMotion macrumors 65816

sporadicMotion

I love you

7. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Turn down the tracking sensitivity. End of story.

8. miniConvert macrumors 68040

miniConvert

No one at Apple is screwing me :( Does that cost extra?

9. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Writing to Apple really doesn't do much because you lived with those problems for so long; if you had just bought the machine, then maybe it would make sense.

Anyways, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your computer after reading about issues on these forums.

10. Xil3 macrumors regular

Try reading it more carefully - it was a JOKE!

If you would of read the other posts in this thread you would of known that as well.

11. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

12. jqc macrumors regular

guys....the OP was being sarcastic...

13. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

So you're saying it's just spam and shouldn't be here at all? Okay, if that's the case.

14. joehahn macrumors regular

that was so far from his point, he was trying to tell people that they need to realize that their machines work perfectly fine and that they gripe about the smallest, stupidest, and most nonsensical things possible. He even said that he loves his macbook!

alot of the time people go one with their lives normally untill someone says that "my-self installed-hard drive is vibrating" and then everyone has that same problem for some reason. that being said, actual faulty products like the few mag"safes" that have caught fire, those can be complained about freely. but if your hinge creek, or your trackpad is too sensitive, just dont waste people's time

15. gligo thread starter macrumors newbie

joehahn...

Thank you, yes that was my point...;)

16. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

how do i put you on mute again ? where is that ignore list.

17. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

gligo, i know exactly what you mean.

18. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

Which is worse... the frivolous "whiners" or people like you who whine about whiners? How do these people affect you and your mac?

And then there's me... I'm whining about people who whine about whiners. :D

19. SteDK macrumors newbie

gligo: you are right. Most user groups / formus are like this, though. I think it's because you start looking for help when something goes wrong with your product.

On the other hand, look at the "waiting for..." threads: people are complaining BEFORE their laptop is actually in their hands !

You made me laugh. Thanks.
    sm

20. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

Well macrumors has maybe a 300 people complaining about the macbook now compare that to the hundreds of thousands to millions of macbook sold and that is not bad at all.

21. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Lol, very good post; thanks for it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Must confess though, that when I first read the thread title, I inwardly groaned to myself and decided to skip over it. I'm glad I didn't.

Cheers

22. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

Great post. Too bad people are still taking it seriously here.

23. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

+1, OP you hit the nail on the head perfectly.

24. geoffreak macrumors 68020

geoffreak

Go back to Microsoft. The screw-over is complementary. :cool:

"Failure isn't an option, it comes bundled with your Microsoft product"

25. sassy404 macrumors member

Apple scewed me, please help

Best laugh I've had in ages, thanks for that gligo :D:D