Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bruleke

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2009
Hello there,
English is not my language, so please, excuse me, if I do something wrong with writing...
I am a proud owner of a macbook. My son owe one, my doughter, and a lots of friends too. I was happy everyday user. Screen beautifull, quiet, black casing sexy, batery lasted allmost four hours, all went smooth and without a single problem...
Now, I should find someone to share my happines with and so I found mac rumors forum...
Omg, what happened there? Till now, I was thinking, such forums are for serious troubles and help with posters there, who are proud to owe such trusted notebooks?!
What I found, are mostly disapointed users there, with just one intend in mind, to find something to complain about.
Now, my world is changed...I have suddenly a laptop with at least ten faults...
Mine happines went away...now, I know, screen quality is a crap, thing is too hot, hinge do creaking noises, battery enclosure do not fit till 1/10 mm, I am thinking about writing to Apple and complain there, how could they do such thing to me?
If my belowed macbook passed by, should I buy next week another one?
Things gets ewen worse, now I have exercise to tell and spread all around different forums, how unhappy I am and what a crap are products of ours so belowed Apple...
My belowed wife owe one old HP laptop with windows, thing IS a piece of plastik crap, but she DO NOT KNOW that...
Just now, she is sitting on a terrace with a nice book and cool drink, she asked me to join her but saddly I have no time...
I must search every single day to find something to complain and worry about, I must prepare myself to be strong, when my belowed mac explode or catch a fire. I MUST FIND SOMETHIG TO TELL OTHERS TO BE PREPARED...
But what should I do, if my mac still working then?
Thanks God, I know, my neighbour owe the same Wv car as I do, but his battery is Panasonic and mine Varta?
I have something to do now, to find a WV user forum and ask there, how the heck mine batery is Varta and how long can I drive with...
The point is, enjoy your mac and do not search for mistakes, where there are none...
Ups, I must finish my post, temperature just raised by two grades celsius, that should be fatal for my mac...
bye, bye...:p

Pay attention: When I read Apple's update and get informed about all the new things, I think that MINE is old and useless. But if you dont read it and forget all about news in computers world, you will see you have a WONDERFUL laptop! :)

I am TIRED of feeling like I cant follow the high tech speed! I prefer to forget all of the Apple's update and just LIVE, because I have the best machine :D

mrj412

macrumors regular
May 27, 2009
I just said the other day that I need to stop reading these forums, its making my paranoid and looking for flaws, instead of just being happy with my MacBook. Perfect post that said just what was on my mind. :)

FarSeide

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
Earth Lane
I'd like my forums kept free of worthless threads, and this is one of them. This belongs in the community or humor forum.

Funny you say that since I don't remember last time you contributed to a worthy thread with a worthy post. The ones that you actually dont put others down and act as if you know it all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.