Apple Seeds Fourth Betas of iOS 13 and iPadOS to Developers

EugW

macrumors 604
Jun 18, 2017
Waiting for the public beta. Hopefully Sidecar, and the Lightning to USB 3 adapter, start working with the iPad Pro 10.5.

Sidecar has never worked for me (with a 2017 MacBook), and PB2 killed the adapter. The adapter was working in PB1.
Yay! In Public Beta 3, the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter works again.

Also, Sidecar now works, both via a wired connection and via Bluetooth. No significant lag. WiFi works, but it cuts off WiFi internet access, and it sometimes is quite laggy, so not recommended. Image quality is good. Here is my iPad Pro screen in Sidecar mode:

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 11.55.52 pm (2).jpeg

Also, let's get reverse scrolling, as well as proper scrolling support for the Magic Mouse 1 (and support for Magic Mouse 2 as well).
My wired Apple nipple mouse works fine again through the USB adapter. No reverse scrolling yet though. :( I haven't tried my Bluetooth Magic Mouse 1 again yet.

mandeepkocher

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2019
What is your bug that needs to be fixed? I just want them to fit everything on the smaller car screens. I am tired of not seeing the entire name of the artist or the album (or the channel on SiriusXM). it's so annoying!
Well the problem i have is my car shows carplay icon, but when you click it does not open. Saw a post of turning bold text off and it works, not for me though as i dont have bold text on in the first place

Fixey

macrumors regular
May 16, 2017
Don’t understand why some are going on about hope Apple fixes this, it’s BETA they are going to be issues and be fixed when Apple gets around to them, the most importantly things are what changes have been made to the APIs and what new APIs been added and dose one app still work or will need tweeting ready for iOS 13 GM

BETA is for developers and testers not for normal use as your prime OS