Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fernlost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2018
I can't figure this out. Apple stopped selling iPhone X cases on apple.com (I think also in store). This applies to silicone, leather and wallet type cases.

The iPhone XS cases don't fit perfectly due to the slight camera module differences (despite the same phone dimensions overall).

I wonder why? Anyone know where to source them? I got a warranty replacement X a short while ago and want to put it in a new case.

fernlost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2018
I should have clarified, I'm in the UK.

Amazon UK has a very limited range, and there are quite a few fakes around. Same for eBay.

Anyone know whether these are going to be re-stocked, or re-released?

I just can't make sense of it.

PeteS1963

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Apple doesn't even sell Apple cases for one of this years latest devices - the iPhone XR. So it doesn’t surprise me that they’ve dropped cases for a phone that they no longer sell. But It’s cetainly an odd move.

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
check out Mujjo cases ... actually at least as nice as Apple cases and a little cheaper. you can find them on Amazon.

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
I can't figure this out. Apple stopped selling iPhone X cases on apple.com (I think also in store). This applies to silicone, leather and wallet type cases.

The iPhone XS cases don't fit perfectly due to the slight camera module differences (despite the same phone dimensions overall).

I wonder why? Anyone know where to source them? I got a warranty replacement X a short while ago and want to put it in a new case.

Out of stock...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.