Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

L0s7man

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2009
L0s7man if you think "Apple is a bunch of a**holes ", why not just get a grip on life, and "move on to greener pastures".

Didn't you see a conditional - namely "if" - in my statement? Let me point it out:

"if it wasn't for the fact that I like OS X"

Maybe my choice of words is too complicated to understand?

ziggyonice

macrumors 68020
Mar 12, 2006
Rural America
Appears to be up and running again. Rather strange that it was out most of the night. Either they were having some major issues tonight or they've got something up their sleeve after the Sun rises.

StuartCH

macrumors member
May 28, 2008
Sunderland, UK
Apples UK store is down!?

I just briefly checked the UK's Apple Online Store a couple of minutes ago and guess what? Yes, it's down. Yellow Sticky-note and everything. w00t iPhonez 4 Orange.

Attachments

• WEIRD.jpg
    WEIRD.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 70

StuartCH

macrumors member
May 28, 2008
Sunderland, UK
Here's the Link if you don't believe me http://www.store.apple.com/uk/ (THE STORE WAS DOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING THIS REPLY)

UPDATE: Now when I click that link it takes me to the US Online Store... Weird....
Store Merger/ More info about iPhone on Other Carriers ??

I'm off to bed now people it's 12:24 PM, make what you can of this, I'll come back to the thread tomorrow :cool:

ThE.MeSsEnGeR

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2009
Santiago, Chile
Here's the Link if you don't believe me http://www.store.apple.com/uk/ (THE STORE WAS DOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING THIS REPLY)

UPDATE: Now when I click that link it takes me to the US Online Store... Weird....
Store Merger/ iPhone on Other Carrier news??

Yep, UK still down... US is up and normal... Spain is down... Germany down... Australia Up... France, down....

Well, u got the idea.... some are up and some are down.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MagicBoy

macrumors 68040
May 28, 2006
Manchester, UK
Oh noes. Fire up the conspiracy generator!

Given that it's 1am, is it not possible that Apple are performing some server maintenance?

Watch Apple launch the iTablet in a couple of hours so I look like a total loser now ;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.