Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paperinacup

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2005
Finally time to get a Powerbook for school so I am wondering if anyone has and promo codes/coupons they can help me out with.

bignamehyp

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2005
bignamehyp said:
I am a student who want to buy an ibook soon. Does anybook have unuse 30$-off promotion code? please send the code to my email hyp2005@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!

As a matter of fact, I have register for the apple store today. But it seems that it usually takes 10 days to send a 30$ promotion code for a new user. I just can't wait to buy an ibook. Once I get it, I will share this code on this forum.

I have done that , hehe :D

V

VogonPoet

Looking for Promo code... will swap for $30 Staples coupon.

Hi,
I'm a student poised to buy a PowerBook from the Education store. Can some please PM or email me a promo code. I have a $30 discount coupon for Staples.com (handy if you're looking to buy a big external harddrive, etc.) which I'm willing to swap.
Thanks
V.

intent

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2005
Sackville, NB or Burnaby, BC
Help please

Hi,

I just couldn't wait...I put in an order for a new 12" Powerbook with SuperDrive so I could get a free iPod mini. Can anyone please send me a code that would give me some sort of discount?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

paperinacup

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2005
I gave my last coupon away because I wasn't ready to order.

Now that I am I need a coupon so I can get a Powerbook from the Education store. PM me if you can help me. Thanks!

jarinaz

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2005
ibook 12 inch

About to buy a 12 ibook from the us apple store. looking for coupons. Please email jarinaz@gmail.com if you can help. Im about to make the switch to apple for the first time and I am real excited.

JoeDIG

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2005
Florida
AppleCare

premium4321 said:
could someone let me know if purchasing AppleCare coverage is worth it for an ibook? do ibooks usually have problems that will require me to bring it in for repair or are they prone to any kind of damage?

My Powerbook 800 was rock solid for 34 months of the 36 month extended AppleCare I purchased. In that last two months I had to send the machine in for service - I ended up with a new system board, new screen (around $1000 to replace after AC), and new DVD player. With so many new parts, it is still - now almost 2 years after that service - humming along. To me, it was worth the few hundred bucks, and convinced me to buy another Powerbook.

By the way, ALL laptops are prone to damage. Shock sensors or not - laptops take a hell of a daily beating and you should account for that when purchasing one.

ClaireSan

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2005
I really need a code, please :)

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone had a 30$ off or even 10$ off promo code. I need to buy a laptop for grad school ASAP. My husband just lost his job :(, so we are strapped for cash right now, and pretty much living on credit cards. E-mail me if you can help with the code, Thanks!! e-mail: weezer_yo@hotmail.com

this1chick

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2005
can someone please PM me if they have a coupon? i'm trying to get a nano :) thanks - will return the favor if able to.

drlunanerd

macrumors 68000
Feb 14, 2004
Apple UK Promotion Codes

Appear to work on all Apple UK Stores (inc. Refurb & Education):

NW967223Y3 - £18 off £179 ex VAT, expires 31/10/05.
IMSFPAJT54 - £20 off £200 ex VAT, expiry unknown.

Also, if you have an Egg Money or Egg Blue credit card you currently get 10% instant cashback on everything bought via the Apple UK Store online (inc. Edu. and Refurb.) or over the phone, and also from the iTunes Music Store.

Some nice savings to be had :)

kittykitty17

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2005
Thanks to you!

Hiya! Thanks so much for these code - managed to use it! You made someone's day very happy :D

drlunanerd said:
Appear to work on all Apple UK Stores (inc. Refurb & Education):

NW967223Y3 - £18 off £179 ex VAT, expires 31/10/05.
IMSFPAJT54 - £20 off £200 ex VAT, expiry unknown.

Also, if you have an Egg Money or Egg Blue credit card you currently get 10% instant cashback on everything bought via the Apple UK Store online (inc. Edu. and Refurb.) or over the phone, and also from the iTunes Music Store.

Some nice savings to be had :)

tdk1969

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2004
need promo code

In desperate need of a coupon, promo code. I need to buy an iBook asap and looking for some help....I know some people have those "$30-$300 off " code that they don't use.....If someone does, please pm me or email me...
tdk1969@comcast.net.

Thanks!
Tom

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.