Apple Store Today

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
Has anyone tried going to an Apple Store today without a pre-order to get a Series 4? If so, were you able to get one?

Do you think there is a possibility of being able to get one if I were to go to an Apple Store now?

BrulesThe1

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2008
TX
Has anyone tried going to an Apple Store today without a pre-order to get a Series 4? If so, were you able to get one?

Do you think there is a possibility of being able to get one if I were to go to an Apple Store now?

Snagged a 44mm Gold SS today, easier than I thought!

BradLA

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Bought the Series 4 silver aluminum 44mm today at the Apple store at the Grove in LA. I know for a fact they also had 44mm space grey aluminum because I debated between the two. I did not preorder. This was around 4pm PST.

pgiannini1784

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Got 2 silver aluminum 44s today in NJ. Purchased via Apple Store app and picked them up during my time slot, no problem.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68010
Jan 27, 2011

Yes. I went on Friday around 2pm and was able to get a gold SS as a walk-in.

Went back Saturday morning at 10am to return it. Was able to get the silver SS instead, again as a walk-in. Online showed as unavailable, so I was worried, but they seem to have separate stock for walk-in vs online orders.

Worked for me, so I cancelled my original SS pre-order that was shipping October 5th. Slightly annoyed that I was able to walk in and get the same exact watch that was backordered for 2 weeks... but hey at least I got it and didn’t have to wait!

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California

Yep. Went in today to get my wife a 40mm gold LTE variant. Thought I was going to have to order it and have it shipped, but they had quite a few in stock (various types and sizes). This was at the Fashion Fair mall in Fresno, CA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.