Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by tears2040, Oct 18, 2011.
Lets see what Happens
My credit card is tingling. Probably just maintenance though.
thought tuesday nights was the maintenance night
Store is down - Macbook Pro refresh today?
I wonder if the Macbook Pro refresh will be taking place today because the online Apple store has just gone down
It's a natural question, but we have seen the store go down and pop back up without many obvious changes in the past.
We will have to see in the morning or some might be up!
Hey there's already a thread or two about it somewhere
Stores up....Nothing New.
They could have it prepared it for morning launch. As long as they don't upgrade the GPU, I will feel better about my two month old purchase. :/
^ yea I've had my mbp for 3 days lol
I've also only had mine 2 weeks! I kinda hope they don't release anything new yet.. or I'll have to sell mine
Ahh read so many things here and elsewhere about an update. Got 5 days to take my MBP back to Apple Store and then wait for the newer model. IS IT WORTH IT?!
No, it isn't. No hardware has come out lately has come out that Apple could update to, apart perhaps from the slightly faster clocked sandybridge processors.
In all likelyness, you'd probably not notice a single difference between the two models in day to day tasks when placed side by side.
while you all play the waiting game, im gonna enjoy my 2011 15inch quad core macbok pro
Personally I don't see why people always bring up this point of "waiting game". We ALL play the waiting game. You did too before you bought your 2011 MBP because you were probably happy with what you had then.
My point is, we buy whatever we want, whenever we want it and whenever we need it. To call that a "waiting game" makes no sense at all since this is pretty standard and normal behaviour.
there is normal waiting and there is people who are currently without a computer and wait because they think something better is around the corner
As I've said in other threads, I'm willing to chance it for the possibility that Apple will finally offer an hi-res upgrade option for the 13". Bluetooth 4 should hopefully be included as well.
There is something better around the corner....
I have a 2007 MBP that I am upgrading from so as soon as the newer MBP are released I will buy one. Even if it's the same exact ones now with just a bump in GHZ or even possible the 13" MBP with a dedicated graphics card.
In the meantime I also have an iMac that's listed in my sig, so there is No waiting game here just know that there will be a new one released very soon and that's when I will buy one.
On a side note www.BestBuytradein.com gives some really good trade in prices for your old laptops, which is what I will be doing.
your right that comment was directed at your, just the quote that everyone is waiting and all waiting is the same, but if you "need" a computer, than there is only so much waiting you can do
ok wait for the 2014 macbook pros than
Agreed, but wait for the refresh at the end of the year.
There WAS an update!!!
Everybody missed this update. I already ordered mine! Can't wait to get them.