Apple Store World Trade Center

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nofatchicks, Jun 28, 2012.

1. nofatchicks macrumors newbie

Recently left the company so it's now fair game for me to say this... Apple is, of course, planning a new retail store for Manhattan. Very big deal - everyone is on board with it and there will be some revolutionary changes to the look and feel of the retail experience. It will be at the new World Trade Center once the complex is 100% open to the public. The first location all the way downtown and a great way to attract tourists, commuters, and locals alike. Bigger residential community within walking distance than GCT and equally insane amount of tourists and commuters will make the store like Grand Central on steroids. This has been a hot topic of discussion at Apple HQ and among NYC Market folk since late last year.

2. Sythas macrumors 6502a

Sythas

wow, I think you have the wrong version of what's fair.... and didn't you sign a Non-discolure kind of paper when you got the job ?

3. donrsd macrumors 6502

donrsd

there ya go.....stick it to the man.

i must say, i am MORE interested as to the reason why you got fired. care to explain?

4. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Why? Are they going to terminate him after he already left??

If they require that kind of silence, let them come up with some bread, and have him sign a bond of compliance, when he leaves.

My left eye is farked, and my right eye is near-sighted, but I still can't see where he says he was fired?

What are you after??

5. nofatchicks thread starter macrumors newbie

I was not fired, I left Apple to work on a startup. Sorry for the confusion.

6. Sythas macrumors 6502a

Sythas

No I was just referring to the fact he was stating that it was just fair game.... It's not because he left a company that he can just say every "secret"... He can do it, but in no way it's fair game... that's all.

7. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

What confusion. ;) [​IMG]

If he wants to pump you for personal information, while wearing a disguise, it's just wrong.

:D

8. Big-TDI-Guy macrumors 68030

Big-TDI-Guy

With a name like nofatchicks, I'm almost afraid to ask what nature your startup company will be.

I take it you're using a lean business model?

9. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Who cares.

Never look a gift Rumour in the mouth.

:)

10. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

That's what the Trojans said about a wooden horse once... ;)