Apple Stores (3/12): Any word on Sat stock?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kevinbal, Mar 12, 2011.

1. kevinbal macrumors regular

kevinbal

Might be a good idea to see if we'll have any trends with regards to Apple receiving more stock for Saturday sales. Has anyone received any indication that their local Apple stores were going to receive more stock today?

2. jcsf420 macrumors newbie

Update from sat lin

I'm first in line at the Apple store in the Christiana Mall in Delaware. They gave us an update that they have the 64 gig 3g in black and white verizon only. They have no clue if a shipment is coming in today.

3. jcsf420 macrumors newbie

4. krimco1 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Been on hold with 5th Ave. NYC for an hour. Still "more than 8 calls ahead of me." Will update ASAP.

5. krimco1 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Got through to Upper West Side NYC - sold out. Possibly getting more this afternoon.

6. krimco1 macrumors newbie

West 14th is sold out of ATT model only. Already more than 50 people in line though.

7. mr jnvii macrumors member

in Ann Arbor, no one is really in line per se.

The gates are still closed as the mall doesnt open for 1 more hour. Will call soon to ask if they got more iPads. The workers apparently were all in the back of the store.

We'll see.

8. kevinbal thread starter macrumors regular

kevinbal

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Westfarms, CT only has 64gb Verizon in stock. They don't know if they are getting more today.

9. Colonel Badger macrumors 6502

Neither Nashua or Salem Apple Stores in NH have any and they both say call back Monday.

10. Paul S macrumors regular

Verizon versions were one of the first to sell out here (west coast). I'm hoping they get more in today. What was the line situation?

11. kevinbal thread starter macrumors regular

kevinbal

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

A handful of people waiting to see if they get any more. I'm trying my luck at the Target here. They didn't get theirs yesterday and are expecting them today.

12. joecatz macrumors member

Both apple stores in my area (florida) answered the phone like this "thank's for calling apple at... unfortunately we are out of ipad2 and have no information on when another shipment will be in, how may i help you?"

I wanted a 64G or 32G wifi last night and got shut out by five people. (around 7 pm)...

I would hope that shipments will increase as the week progresses. Have a feeling that today (b/c it's a saturday) will prove fruitless for most people.

13. Virtute macrumors member

I called the Walden Galleria Apple Store when it opened and they only had the 64GB Verizon left as well. They said a shipment could arrive today or Monday. I guess I'll just call back in a while and see again.

14. Paul S macrumors regular

I'm seriously jealous of you guys posting Verizon 64gb being available in your areas.

15. pumpkinwhite macrumors member

So for those of us who did not get one yesterday, which is the best place to try? I don't expect to find one today, but is there a chance of getting it somewhere within this week?

I ordered a 32GB 3G on both apple.com and AT&T online yesterday night. Both places have a ship time of 2 to 3 weeks.

I stay near Poughkeepsie, NY and there is no apple store nearby. Somehow, all NY apple stores are concentrated together near the New York city.

16. andy769 macrumors member

Apple store in partridge creek michigan got a few this morning at about 10:45, not sure how many but the line was short and I walked out with a white 16gb wifi model. I did notice when I was leaving they were setting up the rope for the line so I'm assuming they got more than a few.

17. WoodrowCall macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

I was at the apple store in Charleston, SC and they're all out of all models. They said that they would get a shipment on Tuesday.

18. GCY macrumors regular

19. Surf Monkey macrumors 68030

Surf Monkey

Depends where on the West Coast you were. Here in Portland the Verizon versions were the last to sell out.

20. dazed2day macrumors newbie

Shops @ Mission Viejo

I went early this morning and was told by an employee that they were completely out and were not expecting a shipment until Tuesday!

21. DemonBob macrumors member

San Antonio, La Cantera Apple Store - They got a small shipment in. No AT&T 3G Versions. Was 4th in line this morning and got my Black 32GB Wifi. By the time I left there were 100 people in line.

22. AJayAgliolio macrumors member

AJayAgliolio

In the Lancaster PA store right now... they have some 16 GB models and some 32 GB Verizon models... put my name in for a 32 GB Verizon and am waiting to be helped... of course there was 'No Guarantee' that I'll be able to get one... the hunt continues...

23. ldobson macrumors regular

Yeah just called them, Lancaster say they have no iPad 2 stock at all..

24. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Well that sucks. I'm sure getting one in NC when I head back to school tomorrow will be even harder. Looks like I may have to wait a bit..