Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zergslayer69

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2009
Excellent, guess I'll set my alarm for midnight tonight and order and pick up tomorrow after work. *laughs at people who prefer waiting in line for some ungodly reason*

Brittany246

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2013
Yup

BX7yTZVCIAAuc8H.jpg

Shanpdx

macrumors 68030
Sep 24, 2008
Blazer town!
does anyone have a guess about discounts this year? I think it was $41 off last year via Apple.

I'm hoping to buy one through an online retailer at a discount and avoid the state tax. Do MacMall or other online stores ship without charging tax?

if you wait till thanksgiving week, yes. On friday you will get same price as apple on most of the other sites ~ going by the past history...

nowadays best buy is very aggressive with their price for iDevices. you might want to check out...

JohnBTCB

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
iPad Air sales went live at 3:01am eastern time. Used the Apple Store App and got it all done and a confirmation email by 3:03am eastern. Super easy. Picking mine up at local Apple Store.

Nicky G

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2002
Baltimore
Do what I'm doing. Get both.

1% problems... :eek:

LOL tempting, and within my means, but it just would be soooooo wroooong! :p

Instead I think I'll get a 16 or 32GB WiFi for my mom, and possibly one for my bro as well.

I showed my mom Facetime for the first time today, on the 5c I recently bought her. She was at home, I was walking around the neighborhood. Totally hilarious, we really do live in The Future. She seemed to get a kick out of it. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.