Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wonder Boy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2003
South Windsor, CT
Originally posted by littlemacdude
I don't think it would be a good idea to release i Tunes for Windows. Cause it was one of the first "i" apps and ithink the first 5 i apps should be for Apple users only.

you're going to need a better argument than that. why should the first 5 iapps be mac only? explain...:)

Phil Of Mac

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2002
Washington State University
Originally posted by reedm007
You know... Apple could always dumb the fps down on the visualization on the PC a tad so it doesn't outperform the G5... ;)

They won't have to cripple it on Windows :D

Originally posted by djdarlek
Ok, I just searched for 'iTunes windows' in googleland and found this link slap bang at the top..

http://www.downhillbattle.org/itunes/

Has anyone else read this article? Any opinions?

:(

dave

The problem with freedom of expression is that we have to listen to idiots like that. Of course, it's well worth it.

Originally posted by DGFan
Two reasons:

1. Rumors are pointing to something more than just iTMS & iTunes for Windows. That could be iTunes 5. Or, and more up my alley, iPod accessories *crosses fingers for a compact flash reader*

2. I am an Apple shareholder. Anything that can bring Apple more (3. Profit!) is of interest to me.

Of course, reason #2 might not apply to everyone :D

We all want Apple to do well :)

DarkPhoenixCA

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2003
Re: Re: interesting to note

Originally posted by KCK
Don't you mean 5 possible stores. Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Burlingame, Emerville and Walnut Creek. you can see the broadcast in both Santa Clara and Palo Alto.

Actually they'll have it at 3 Bay Area stores - Santa Clara, Palo Alto, & Walnut Creek.

Can't wait for the San Francisco store...I go by it every day on my way to work.

pjtro2

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by Jeff Harrell
From the downhillbattle skreed:

In the good old days, this guy would have been standing on a street corner, wild-eyed and screaming. Ordinary people would have just walked by in a hurry without making eye contact and not given him a second thought beyond, "Oh, that poor man. What a shame."

Jeff, I havent laughed so hard in a long while...
And you're right, his argument is completely invalidated by his insane accusations...

----------------------------------------------
"What ever happened to just plain crazy" - Chris Rock.

mxpiazza

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2003
cleveland, oh
Originally posted by littlemacdude
I don't think it would be a good idea to release i Tunes for Windows. Cause it was one of the first "i" apps and ithink the first 5 i apps should be for Apple users only.
you need to lure users in... give them a reason to want to use an apple. making EVERYTHING mac-only dosen't really do that, now does it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.