Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaro65

macrumors 68040
Mar 27, 2009
Seattle, WA
Doesn't the iPhone typically stall before June as people wait for the new iPhone to be released. I know that it is the primary reason i am waiting before getting one.

Same here. The fact that you still had so many people lining up to grab the 3GS model when it was released points to the likelihood of what is going to happen when the new model comes out this summer....

Antiloop

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2010
The Great White North
Something is wrong. These forums have been very quiet recently. It's not that everybody is busy with their new iPads and MacBook Pros. Something is not right...

Maybe people are tired and are napping after all the hyper-active, over blown worrying/complaining/defending/dramatic posturing over recent updates or have worn themselves out after a week long marathon of iPad'ing.

Or maybe the nice weather is just luring people outside and away from their computers.

My guess is on the first one which is too bad because save the occasional ridiculous letter to Steve I am just not getting the same laughs I used to.

kernkraft

macrumors 68020
Jun 25, 2009
Maybe people are tired and are napping after all the hyper-active, over blown worrying/complaining/defending/dramatic posturing over recent updates or have worn themselves out after a week long marathon of iPad'ing.

Or maybe the nice weather is just luring people outside and away from their computers.

My guess is on the first one which is too bad because save the occasional ridiculous letter to Steve I am just not getting the same laughs I used to.

So finally, people get a life?

Antiloop

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2010
The Great White North
So finally, people get a life?

More like intermission time before the start of the next period. With WWDC, new iPhone, iPhone OS4.0, iPad 3G, potential updates to Mac Pros, MacBooks and whatever else comes up in the next few months it shouldn't take too long before people get tightly wound again.

Also, I hear doing your taxes on the iPad is revolutionary...makes owing tons of money a pleasure!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.