Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LasNoches

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2021

Ahead of a July 23 premiere, Apple TV+ has shared the official trailer of "Ted Lasso" season 2.

The second season of the show has been widely anticipated and was teased by Apple CEO Tim Cook during the company's April event. For its first season, "Ted Lasso" has been nominated for and won multiple awards, including a Golden Globe for Jason Sudeikis, who plays the show's namesake main character.

The second season of the show, which consists of 12 episodes, premieres on ‌Apple TV+‌ on July 23. Season 2 of "The Morning Show," another hit series for the streaming platform, will debut on September 17.

Article Link: Apple TV+ Shares Official Trailer For 'Ted Lasso' Season 2 Ahead of July 23 Premiere
Yes I like this show but can we PLEASE get a trailer for Foundation. I don’t care if it doesn’t come out until December I just wanna see something.

Snapjack

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
It's a good show (only part way into s1) but the Apple product placement is a bit overbearing. Almost every scene has an iPhone, Mac or iPad in it. All the headphones are Beats. When a character is talking on their case-less iPhone, the actor carefully rotates the phone so you can see the Apple logo on the back. It's distracting at times.
Hard to find any show/movie without Apple products in it. Weird thing to complain about.

Ar40

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2017
Yes I like this show but can we PLEASE get a trailer for Foundation. I don’t care if it doesn’t come out until December I just wanna see something.
Guarantee you it drops this week. Probably Thursday.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Glad to see there are 12 episodes instead of the usual 10. Looking forward to seeing more Ted. :D I wish more shows today were of the same caliber as Ted Lasso. Today's shows ain't got the same soul. I like those old time tv shows. I reminisce about the days of old with that old time tv show.

• Love
Reactions: Ar40

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Much better trailer than the Spring Loaded teaser, which in turn was way better than the abysmal trailer for the first season.

For a recap of what makes this show so great, this is a fantastic summary:

Reactions: Bret McGowen
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.