Apple UK 'Back to School Promoton'

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ptjh, Jun 3, 2008.

1. ptjh macrumors regular

You guys seem pretty informed about the US one. Any word about the UK one? When does it normally happen and is it normally the same offer? Thanks

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

The UK version of the offer generally runs in the September-October timeframe. It's generally pretty similar to the US one.

Last year it ran from September 12th through October 30th and the deal was £85 off of an iPod.

3. Floop macrumors regular

Damn, I've been waiting for these for about 2 months - I'm beginning to wonder whether Apple are even going to bother offering a Back To School promotion in the UK this year.

I mean, everyone has already GONE back to school.

4. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

neiltc13

I don't return to University until September 23rd. The promotion didn't start until September 12th last year.

5. gazfocus macrumors 68000

gazfocus

I think when apple say 'back to school' they actually mean college or university. My university doesn't start back until 29th Sept (freshers start 22nd), so I think sometime next week should be perfectly viable.

6. ptjh thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah St andrews is the same dates as you university. I can't see them neglecting the uk market since they haven't in the past. Free NEW version ipods aswell mmmmmmmm ;) maybe we're getting a better deal than the US lol