Apple Watch Ceramic Edition with 21 Official Band Combinations

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by lotzosushi, Sep 17, 2016.

1. lotzosushi, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016

lotzosushi macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

I've uploaded some photos I've taken of the new iPhone 7 Plus matte black and the ceramic Apple Watch Edition in 21 different original Apple watch bands!

I never thought the white could look even better than the black stainless steel from before but omg every combination is absolutely stunning.

I also took some photos of the new iPhone 7 Plus matte black with almost every previous generation of iPhone :)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/lotzosushi/S2b7n3

Here are some sample photo shots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KrisLord macrumors 65816

Excellent photography.

I tried on the ceramic yesterday when waiting on them finding my S1. I was surprised how good I found it as my wardrobe is pretty much all black (ex-goth/rock fan) it looks good even with the sport band.

From the photos I'm surprised how good it looks with the black bands, I guess it's because it matches the screen colour.

3. lotzosushi thread starter macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

Yeah, like someone said in another thread, it's like a storm trooper watch with the black and white look. I love it!!

4. vanimal macrumors 6502a

Seen the ceramic in person, its sick! However i could never justify the price tag of the $1,300. It reminded me look wise of the all white macbooks. Great thing about the price those who do get it, it will stand out among most apple watch wearing people.

I also am a all black wardrobe like someone mentioned but i like my watch to stand out on a flip flops look. I have a white silicone sport band paired with my space gray and its a great flip flop look to stand out with my normal black jeans, black t shirt casual look.

5. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

Holy moly, that's a pristine first-gen iPhone, too.

6. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

7. ChimpNamedEnid macrumors member

Not all heroes wear capes. Thanks, lotzosushi!

8. tromboneaholic macrumors 65816

tromboneaholic

I thought the people complaining about limited band options for this Watch were off base. Thanks for proving it. A white Watch goes with almost anything. I did especially like the look with the blue band on the link you posted.

9. Eightyone macrumors regular

My faves:

Black Link Band
    White Sport Band
    Red Sport Band
    Black Sport Band

In that order, I don't have the ceramic - but based on the pics.

10. wilsonjchan macrumors newbie

@lotzosushi, how did you manage to get the Hermes Single Tour with black connectors?

11. lotzosushi thread starter macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

I bought a third party connector, you can swap them out with the two little screws holding it in. I had black before to go with the black stainless steel. Turns out the black works even better with the ceramic! Huzzah~

12. scriptkitten macrumors regular

scriptkitten

thank you for taking these photos. they are great.

13. bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

Could you put the Hermes back on the SS lugs? That is the band I have. I should be getting my Ceramic on Tuesday.

14. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

I am surprised at how many I personally don't care for. I thought a lot more would look decent.

15. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

I'm the opposite. I thought white ceramic was bland when it was unveiled, but it looks absolutely incredible with all these different bands.

16. lotzosushi thread starter macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

I'm also kind of glad I bought a lot of the bands since Apple doesn't sell many of the colors anymore for some reason. I was trying to find the exact names of the colors on their site but a few of them aren't being sold anymore. They seem to be offering a lot less options at the moment, I hope they're planning on adding new ones soon.

17. nickythecap macrumors newbie

Does anyone have a list of the stores that have the ceramic model on display? I looked at the Green Hills (Nashville, TN) store when I was there on Friday and I didn't see it. They were swamped so I didn't ask anyone, but I looked and didn't see one.

18. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

The white with the leather band is slick. I just can't see myself spending that kind of money on a smartwatch. Well, and I have adulting to do in the form of siding and paint for my house. :(

19. chuckm1020 macrumors regular

I just order the midnight blue leather loop for my ceramic watch. I keep trying to picture it in my head. I think its going to work Haha. I will see in a few hours I guess. Doing an in store pickup.

20. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

This one is perfect for Christmas. :D

21. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

22. lotzosushi thread starter macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

I'm actually wearing this combo today! :D haha

23. bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

Where did you get the SB lugs from? My Ceramic is coming in tomorrow, and I would love to put them on my Hermes

24. lotzosushi thread starter macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

Amazon or eBay has them too.

25. Snoopy16 macrumors regular

These pictures are awesome. Thanks for doing this!