Apple Watch Release Timeframe

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Bengy66, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengy66 macrumors regular

Take with a grain of salt but I was speaking with a manager of an Apple Store yesterday and the Watch came up.

She said, "They (Apple) don't really tell us anything about products prerelease but now the holidays are over I have 2 months to get this store ready and everyone trained."

March?

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

3. Dave245 macrumors 601

March would probably be a good guess, however there are rumours that February around Valentines day. But these are just rumours and know one really knows except Apple themselves. I'm looking forward to the :apple: Watch either way :D

4. Just1n12 macrumors member

Just1n12

Their Q1 earnings event is scheduled for January 27th 2pmPT/5pmET and they usually have a keynote a few days after their earnings report comes out so maybe early February!

5. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Source? What announcements did Apple make last February? Answer iTunes Radio for Australia and SXSW coming to ATV/iTunes.

How about 2013 or 2012 or 2011 or...?

If you want to look go here. http://www.apple.com/pr/library

You will also see that product announcements are not directly related to earnings reports.

6. Just1n12 macrumors member

Just1n12

A lot of people have said that Apple usually have their keynotes after their earning reports, which this time is January 27th so a few days after that would probably be the keynote. And they would probably say the :apple: Watch goes on sale in early March with pre orders starting in late February.

7. lunaoso macrumors 65816

lunaoso

I can't remember a time when a keynote occurred after an earnings call. We may get more info during the earnings announcements though, during the questions period. Maybe an early March keynote with a mid March release date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.