Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

griffith_500

Cancelled
Oct 1, 2016
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Got it! Had it preordered with a reseller only to be informed today that they will not receive the watch before mid October. So I tried my luck and walked into the Apple store in Zurich where they had all the Nike models on stock...:) Love it!

Sorry if this is obvious, but do the LTE Nike+ watches still come with the Explorer face? I'd assume they would, but just wondering if anyone has received theirs and can confirm.

Yes they do!

Last edited:

Rmpaul211

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Got it! Had it preordered with a reseller only to be informed today that they will not receive the watch before mid October. So I tried my luck and walked into the Apple store in Zurich where they had all the Nike models on stock...:) Love it!

Picked the right one!!!!! That looks better in real life than the stock photos on apples website

Reactions: Bryan Bowler

griffith_500

Cancelled
Oct 1, 2016
Picked the right one!!!!! That looks better in real life than the stock photos on apples website

It does! Of all the watch bands I have so far the Pure Platinum Black really stands out. Have a Series 2 SS SB but I won‘t wear it much now, love the silver and the lighter weight.

Reactions: Rmpaul211

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
How do you know it's on a plane to Kentucky? Mine only tells me where it last was...

Humbly spoken, I’ve ordered enough Apple products over the years to know where they go next after departing Alaska!

It made it in and out of Louisville in under 90 mins and is currently airborne...and should land in 16 mins at an airport that’s 45 mins away from me. It will make it onto the UPS truck within 40 mins and then the Big Brown will pull up to my house between 10:30 and 11:15 this morning. It never ceases to amaze me on how fast it gets from China to my door. I love watching it every time.

By the way, I will greet the UPS driver at the door and will show my gratitude by handing him a water and a Red Bull. When Big Brown brings me gifts, I show my gratitude!

Reactions: Rmpaul211

Rmpaul211

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
  1. It does! Of all the watch bands I have so far the Pure Platinum Black really stands out. Have a Series 2 SS SB but I won‘t wear it much now, love the silver and the lighter weight.
    Did you happen to look at the crimson red sports loop?

matthew23

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2010
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Could you check the Apple store website and see if they can be ordered online for pickup? Our stores are still closed so they still say unavailable for pickup...

mark081990

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Yes they do!
Ahh! That color looks fantastic. Your pic has me reconsidering the space grey w/ black band that I ordered lol

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Yes they do!

Is the Volt color still available for the Nike Digital watchface?

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Yes they do!
Congratulations, you made it to the front page of Macrumors.com, well at least your left wrist!

Dave

ToM7

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
Israel
PCVFZ4Q.jpg

Yes they do!

Oh, wow!
It’s just perfect! :eek:

Reactions: griffith_500

techspin

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2014
That white band looks pretty sharp! Hmm so stock isn't updated til local stores open?

ratigator

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Michigan, USA
Kind of bummed. Verizon coverage isn't good enough in the areas where I planned to use my watch untethered from my phone. I just get the red X icon at the top of the display. Works fine when I'm in areas with decent LTE coverage. Probably going to return it and get the GPS model and save a few bucks.

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
FYI, I was in the Delivers Oct 13-20 and received a shipping notice this morning with expected delivery on Oct 12th.

I also now see Nike+ as available for in-store pickup, haven't checked all configs but the ones I did were all available today at all the local stores (ATL).

iThink Apple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 27, 2011
All of the Apple stores around my house in South Florida have them in stock....And I can order online and select the store to pick it up today.......I'll just be waiting for UPS today :)
[doublepost=1507207691][/doublepost]The time has come!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 8.47.42 AM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.