Apple Watch Sport with Leather Loop

Drew888

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
For those that have the Sport with a leather loop band, have you noticed any problems with the band connecting to the watch? Before these started shipping there were talks of the two materials (aluminum and stainless steel) not working well together.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed anything the first couple weeks.

Thanks!

FrisbeeK9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2006
I have a Black Leather Loop and put it on for the first time and noticed I had the one side not clicking in. I noticed I needed to flip it over to connect correctly. Maybe that's the issue?

mr.anthonyramos

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2015
Hong Kong
I have a Black Leather Loop and put it on for the first time and noticed I had the one side not clicking in. I noticed I needed to flip it over to connect correctly. Maybe that's the issue?
+1

I know some people having flipped their bands around the wrong end hence no click.

Dennison

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2015
United States
For those that have the Sport with a leather loop band, have you noticed any problems with the band connecting to the watch? Before these started shipping there were talks of the two materials (aluminum and stainless steel) not working well together.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed anything the first couple weeks.

Thanks!
No problems with connecting or changing out the bands on mine. I have a Sport and wear four different bands, two of them being leather loops.

macrooster

Suspended
May 28, 2014
I love this band. It's like they took the smart cover and made a watch band out of it :)

Looking forward to getting one eventually.

bh85

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2015
Midwest
I have black leather loop and it fits without any issues. Looks great. Huge upgrade from sports band.

wvuQuentin

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2010
I have that same set-up and agree with you. A darker brown, like the leather 6 case, would look better. It's nice as is though too.
You nailed it. I was hoping my watch band would match my brown leather iPhone 6 case. Haha.

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2013

jmmo20

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
I've tried wearing them like that (same way as the Milanese loop. I didn't particularly like or dislike it.