Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DMann

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
24x365

Doctor Q said:
Math errors in the Steve Jobs interview:
The interviewer says the new Apple Store in New York will be open 24x7x365. She's confusing 24x7 (open every hour of the week) and 24x365 (open every hour of the year). Her version means every hour for 7 years! Steve says it correctly (24x365) in the interview.

If Apple has 5% of the market, they need to convince 5.26% (not 5%) of the rest of the market to switch in order to double their market share. But I'll have to play it again to see just how he phrased it.​
Steve didn't choose to confirm iPhone rumors, convince the interviewer to switch to a Mac, or agree that the store will be New York's #1 place for social gatherings in the middle of the night!

With the lease exceeding $900,000/month, it only makes sense to utilize
every minute to justify the expense. Why have downtime when you're
paying for it anyway.......

fawlty

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2003
New Zealand
When Steve was asked about the phone, he could have replied that Motorola already do one.

If there is no Apple phone in the works, that would have been the obvious comeback.

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK
Oh my days that is the best fudging elevator i have ever seen, and ive seen some nice elevators. It reminds of a willy wonka. Its like a chocolate factory but not like a chcolat factory.

StrictlyCircus

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2006
New Jersey
Great pics, and very nice web site. Is it done on iWeb?

Thanks and yes, the sites were built on iWeb. It's just too simple to not do it on iWeb now. I would go out there and design a concepted site around it, but why, when all I want to do is share some photos. So far, I like the iWeb solutions. (Granted, I already have a .Mac account, so it works for me)

My only complaint is that when I send announcement e-mails from iWeb, the links never work for those who get the e-mail.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.