Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has announced the grand reopening of its Company Store at its One Infinite Loop headquarters in Cupertino, California will take place on Saturday, September 19 at 10 AM Pacific. The store has been closed for renovations since June 15.

apple-company-store.jpg

The Company Store is open to the public and sells Apple logo t-shirts, caps and accessories, but unlike traditional Apple Retail Stores it does not offer services such as the Genius Bar or sell products like Macs, iPhones or iPads.

The Company Store will be open on Monday-Friday between 10 AM - 6 PM Pacific and on Saturday between 10 AM - 4 PM Pacific.

Article Link: Apple's Company Store at Infinite Loop Reopens on September 19

Last edited:

Even Longer

macrumors 6502
Dec 12, 2012
Heidelberg
With a new Burberry collection of those T-Shirts, I guess.
With obligatory Burberry Apple Music channel playing in background...

Four oF NINE

macrumors 68000
Sep 28, 2011
Hell's Kitchen
Great store, but I remember when Apple stores weren't crowded, before the iPhone era.. That was nice.. Things were laid back, not at all frenetic like now.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Is this store primary for Apple employees?

There's a little shop on my campus at work (IBM) but I would say 90+% of people who ever enter it are just IBM employees. The store just sells miscellaneous gifts and snacks.

lbotez

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2003

Apple has announced the grand reopening of its Company Store at its One Infinite Loop headquarters in Cupertino, California will take place on Saturday, September 19 at 10 AM Pacific. The store has been closed for renovations since June 15.

apple-company-store.jpg

The Company Store is open to the public and sells Apple logo t-shirts, caps and accessories, but unlike traditional Apple Retail Stores it does not offer services such as the Genius Bar or sell products like Macs, iPhones or iPads.

The Company Store will be open on Monday-Friday between 10 AM - 6 PM Pacific and on Saturday between 10 AM - 4 PM Pacific.

Article Link: Apple's Company Store at Infinite Loop Reopens on September 19

Love this store. They have things that no other Apple store has. I always try and stop by when I'm in Northern California. It's just a quick detour off the freeway between San Francisco and San Jose. Plan on spending some money there....

Reactions: FormerNavalPers

coldsweat

macrumors 6502
Aug 18, 2009
Grimsby, UK
People really don't like Burberry huh?
I don't really get the hate either, though I suppose it's mostly just those in the MacRumors/geek population.
The dislike for Burberry in the UK comes from the 2000's "chav" culture that Burberry was synonymous with - for that, the name Burberry will be forever tarnished to the UK mainstream.

prowlmedia

Suspended
Jan 26, 2010
London
I don't really get the hate either, though I suppose it's mostly just those in the MacRumors/geek population.

It's mainly because of all the Chav's* that used to wear fake Burberry Stuff 8-10 years ago. Nearly ruined the company. But they are a bit of a one trick pony.

*Chav - sometimes referred to as Council Housed and Violent, but this was a Backronym. Really Chav came from The Romani word Chavi - meaning child.

prowlmedia

Suspended
Jan 26, 2010
London
Is this store primary for Apple employees?

There's a little shop on my campus at work (IBM) but I would say 90+% of people who ever enter it are just IBM employees. The store just sells miscellaneous gifts and snacks.

No anyone can go. they Sell T-Shirts, Jumpers, Pens and Notepads. Official Apple stuff that you can't buy anywhere else. I suspect there will be some new things.

I went 2 days before it shut and bought a load of sale stuff. But have to say quality of some of the clothes was not up to Apple standards. Some was great though.

RedOctober

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2015
West side of Oz
Looking forward to buying a coffee cup for 29.99.

Applecare for the Apple CoffeeCup = $59.99 with one stop expert service and support.

Please note - For the first 90 days after your purchase, Apple provides support over the telephone at no charge—giving you expert assistance with installation, launch, and basic troubleshooting. In addition, your Apple CoffeeCup includes comprehensive user manuals, convenient electronic documentation, and helpful tutorials. Applecare will extend your 90 day support to 2 years, even when your Apple CoffeeCup gets grimy with stains.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.