Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keneke

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2018
Kauai
90 headphone.jpg

Gonna need a 90 for your speaker cable.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Its refreshing to see someone else unbox, even if its in a different language. Getting tired of the same predictable MBKHD, OMG iJustine, whadup guys, Dieter Bohn over philosophical, hey guys this auuuuuuustin reviews.

On the topic the iMac, seriously, that yellow color is not gonna age well, in fact, it would look perfect next to Austin Powers in 1972. The safest color I think are silver and blue. The chin is just too much and considering that does a desktop where you hardly care about how it looks at the side, Apple could have increased the girth for the sake of a near bezel-less design. I hope what ever becomes the iMac Pro delivers that, but I am not counting on it to be honest.

As for potential purchase? Probably not in this generation, I have two many computers and I'm not happy with my M1 MacBook Pro killing my external backup and costing me money to get it replaced. But, potentially will upgrade in 2023 when the M series mature even more.

Maconplasma

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2020
I just love how people damn near begged Apple to do a redesign of the iMac but then they want it to look like the original design and hate on this one. Some people's lives aren't happy unless they bashing and trashing on Apple. I'm thankful for the video. The new iMac is beautiful.

Darth Tulhu

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2019
That yellow is actually GOLD!

I'm not a fan of gold anything (except my wedding ring), but this thing would look awesome in earth-toned environments (my favorite).

Gold and brown and/or tropical green go great together.

The white bezels are a non-issue for me, given that I come from the white Mac era and most of the iPads in my household have been the white-bezelled ones.

I've been waiting for Apple to put out colored iMacs like these for 20 years (I remember hoping that the table-lamp iMac G4 would get released in Bondi Blue).

cmbarclay

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2009
And the Power of Apple… at least we got to see it before they pulled it down. Apple did say the second half of May and today is the 17th the second half of May. I guess the poor guy missed Apples choice for the Second Half of May.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Reactions: peanuts_of_pathos
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.