Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's September 2015 media event will be kicking off at 10:00 AM Pacific tomorrow, and as is tradition some MacRumors readers who can't follow the event live are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

bill_graham_aud_apple_logo.jpg
Photo by AJ Lopez

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with a direct link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about Apple's announcements.

Video Posted: A direct link to the video file is now available, with no spoilers.

Article Link: Apple's September 2015 Media Event: Spoiler-Free Video Stream [Video Posted]

PowerBook-G5

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2013
Thanks for posting this thread nice and early MacRumors. I'm usually that ******* who has to ask for it to be put up :^|

wdw_

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2002
Well, the live-stream wouldn't really be spoiler-free.
What? The whole point of being spoiler free is to be able to pretend you are watching it live. Actually watching it live is the BEST kind of spoiler free experience, next to actually being there. Unfortunately I'm gonna be at work, unable to enjoy the live stream.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
What? The whole point of being spoiler free is to be able to pretend you are watching it live. Actually watching it live is the BEST kind of spoiler free experience, next to actually being there. Unfortunately I'm gonna be at work, unable to enjoy the live stream.
Sure, but this article/thread is basically about not watching it live, so in that context it seems that the live stream wouldn't really apply.

wdw_

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2002
Sure, but this article/thread is basically about not watching it live.
Oh. Ok. I see your point. But, even when I plan to watch it live, I still come here to shelter myself from the rumors that always seem to come out at the last second. But, yeah. I see what you mean now.

Reactions: AngerDanger

1800AirTAG

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2014
A little more than 22 hours to go until one of the biggest days ever in the tech industry. I won't sleep tonite.
I am trying to figure out your logic. Apple clearly is indicating the the "subject of the day" is SIRI which many of us use but not as intense as Apple thinks.

Yes announcing the new iPhone and maybe a few other things, but exactly what part of all that is "one of the biggest days ever in the tech industry"? Are they announcing the Apple Car? Or maybe a battery-less iPhone?

cyberfray

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
I am trying to figure out your logic. Apple clearly is indicating the the "subject of the day" is SIRI which many of us use but not as intense as Apple thinks.

Yes announcing the new iPhone and maybe a few other things, but exactly what part of all that is "one of the biggest days ever in the tech industry"? Are they announcing the Apple Car? Or maybe a battery-less iPhone?

Careful! The denizens of this forum tend to like it both spoiler and speculation-free...

dumastudetto

macrumors 603
Aug 28, 2013
Los Angeles, USA

Apple's iPhone events are about as big as it gets each year in tech. But tomorrow they are going to announce something that could change the way we consume content forever. Couple that with the potential of the Apple TV also being a gaming device with a unique controller, Siri integration, the new iPad Pro, and maybe even iPhones with Ultra Retina HD - this is undoubtedly going to be a hugely memorable day. Either that, or I'm going to be massively disappointed tomorrow afternoon. :)

Reactions: orbital~debris

caliko

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2014

Apparently Apple rented out a place 3x the size as usual and invited more people than the Watch reveal.

That's enough to get excited.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.